Ratings for Dr. Asma Iftikhar

Dr. Asma Iftikhar is an excellent doctor. I was treated well and referred to specialists and was looked after very efficiently. The office staff are very good to me as well. If you complaint about the office staff here, you probably have not experienced other clinics. Excellent clinic and excellent staff and a very experienced doctor.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2018

The most rude, arrogant doctor i have ever seen in my life. This doctor isn’t helpful at all, she doesnt answer any of your questions properly, she is always in hurry and late as well. This doctor differenticites between your cast and culture, no doctor has no right to insult you for anything, this doctor does. I would never ever recommend this doctor to any one for any reason. Her behavior is extremly rude and un professional

flag | Submitted September 5, 2018

I went to see this doctor as my thyroid was enlarged, my throat/tonsils hurt and were inflamed and my neck lymph nodes were constantly inflamed, also experienced other symptoms like fatigue and hair loss. She never even touched me or checked my throat. She sent me for ultrasound and blood work, which came back both problematic. She said "this is probably how you are. Enjoy the summer, come back in one year". Really?

flag | Submitted July 23, 2018

I honestly think this is one of the most incompetent Physicians I have ever met. She is extremely rude and somehow thinks she has the right to deny her patients access to their own records. Her day will come when someone calls the College of Physicians on her. Our family will be leaving her office which might I add is completely out dated and disgusting. Careful if you have dust allergies, this dump will make you feel worse by the time you leave!!!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

Very arrogant. Rushes through. Dies not take time to understand issues and explain fully. Diognostic appriach is based what you are looking rather than her own experience and firm medical advise. Wish Washy Dr us supposed to put patient mind at ease rather than give her attitude and anxiety.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2018

They constantly overbook, the main receptionist is incredibly rude, and once you finally do get to see the doctor (which will be at least 45 minutes after your scheduled time) she is dismissive, rude, and doesn't seem to know much about anything. Even then, when she says 'that's not my specialty', asking for a referral will usually result in an irritated sigh and can sometimes take some convincing. I'm fairly certain that this doctor has actually made me worse off. Avoid at all costs.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2018

She is very rude and moody. She disrespect her patients all the time. She has less knowledge and always find her googling for medicines .She is unable to satisfy you if you ask any question about your health problems.Choose a better doctor who listens and doesn't think your delusional. The worse doctor on Mississauga.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2017

Excellent doctor. Would never change. Always pleasant and listens to my concerns. I am currently in the wait room while I type this up. Only complaint I would have is sometimes the wait is long.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

I have been going to her for 10 yrs and so has my children and husband and we love her....she makes you feel very comfortable and if she cannot diagnose the problem she send you to see a specialist.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Not sure what these negative comments are all about. My parents and I have been seeing Dr. Iftikhar for years and have never had a problem. She's a doctor, of course she's going to be short on time, but she is always very attentive and listens to your concerns. I am very happy with her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017