Ratings for Dr. Asma Iftikhar

I honestly think this is one of the most incompetent Physicians I have ever met. She is extremely rude and somehow thinks she has the right to deny her patients access to their own records. Her day will come when someone calls the College of Physicians on her. Our family will be leaving her office which might I add is completely out dated and disgusting. Careful if you have dust allergies, this dump will make you feel worse by the time you leave!!!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

Very arrogant. Rushes through. Dies not take time to understand issues and explain fully. Diognostic appriach is based what you are looking rather than her own experience and firm medical advise. Wish Washy Dr us supposed to put patient mind at ease rather than give her attitude and anxiety.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2018

They constantly overbook, the main receptionist is incredibly rude, and once you finally do get to see the doctor (which will be at least 45 minutes after your scheduled time) she is dismissive, rude, and doesn't seem to know much about anything. Even then, when she says 'that's not my specialty', asking for a referral will usually result in an irritated sigh and can sometimes take some convincing. I'm fairly certain that this doctor has actually made me worse off. Avoid at all costs.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2018

She is very rude and moody. She disrespect her patients all the time. She has less knowledge and always find her googling for medicines .She is unable to satisfy you if you ask any question about your health problems.Choose a better doctor who listens and doesn't think your delusional. The worse doctor on Mississauga.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2017

Excellent doctor. Would never change. Always pleasant and listens to my concerns. I am currently in the wait room while I type this up. Only complaint I would have is sometimes the wait is long.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

I have been going to her for 10 yrs and so has my children and husband and we love her....she makes you feel very comfortable and if she cannot diagnose the problem she send you to see a specialist.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Not sure what these negative comments are all about. My parents and I have been seeing Dr. Iftikhar for years and have never had a problem. She's a doctor, of course she's going to be short on time, but she is always very attentive and listens to your concerns. I am very happy with her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

Been going to this doctor since she started at this clinic, I wanted a female doctor who values her patients she's very rude, she makes you feel as if you don't know your body. I complained to her about my cervix and she said I already had a pap done 2 years ago finally after harrasing her she did it only to find out it was the early signs of cervical cancer. Choose a better doctor who listens and doesn't think your delusional.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Very rude, very dismissive, less knowledge and was in rush Not able to diagnose and not able to answer any questions. Rarely seen rude doctor like her, please don't go to see her, just a waste of time and our tax money, very poor service.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2017

Very rude, and dismissive. Seemed to be in a rush as well. Didn't give me much details either.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2017