Ratings for Dr. Asma Iftikhar

She is very rude and moody. She disrespect her patients all the time. She has less knowledge and always find her googling for medicines .She is unable to satisfy you if you ask any question about your health problems.Choose a better doctor who listens and doesn't think your delusional. The worse doctor on Mississauga.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2017

Excellent doctor. Would never change. Always pleasant and listens to my concerns. I am currently in the wait room while I type this up. Only complaint I would have is sometimes the wait is long.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

I have been going to her for 10 yrs and so has my children and husband and we love her....she makes you feel very comfortable and if she cannot diagnose the problem she send you to see a specialist.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Not sure what these negative comments are all about. My parents and I have been seeing Dr. Iftikhar for years and have never had a problem. She's a doctor, of course she's going to be short on time, but she is always very attentive and listens to your concerns. I am very happy with her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

Been going to this doctor since she started at this clinic, I wanted a female doctor who values her patients she's very rude, she makes you feel as if you don't know your body. I complained to her about my cervix and she said I already had a pap done 2 years ago finally after harrasing her she did it only to find out it was the early signs of cervical cancer. Choose a better doctor who listens and doesn't think your delusional.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Very rude, very dismissive, less knowledge and was in rush Not able to diagnose and not able to answer any questions. Rarely seen rude doctor like her, please don't go to see her, just a waste of time and our tax money, very poor service.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2017

Very rude, and dismissive. Seemed to be in a rush as well. Didn't give me much details either.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2017

she is full of herself , people don't change , she is arrogant , rude and degrades her own people and she is rude to patient who see other doctors when she is not available , not because she care about her patient but because money get taken form her billing .. what a joke of a profession ,and how is not respecting other peoples time to be expected ,

flag | Submitted December 4, 2016

She is such a great friendly, knowledgeable, helpful, smart doctor and she has an amazing team of staff always accommodate you.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

Very professional - very much up to date on things- like any doctor she is not always on time- but that's to be expected. But I have to say that she is a good doctor, well spoken and I like that she is direct in her comments - that's what you need- honesty and straightforwardness - I've been seeing her now for over 10 years and I would highly recommend this Doctor if what you are looking for is honesty and good practice.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016