Ratings for Dr. Humeraa Qamar

We LOVE LOVE LOVE Dr. Qamar and all of her staff. We randomly chose a Pediatrician last minute before our son was born, so we had no idea what to expect. From the moment we met her, we knew we would love her. She always listens to our concerns and explains things very thoroughly. She is a very sweet woman. We plan to continue to see her for as long as we live in FL.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

always have to wait at least 45 min. or more every visit! Then have maybe 5 min. of Dr. time. She doesn't listen to everyhting you are saying, cuts you off mid sentence, doesn't give good explanations. Rushes you thru your visit to get to the next patient! Office Staff does Not return Phone calls, have to constantly stay on them for any Rx's you may need or questions, They are Rude, & Rushed! If you do Not mind being Treated like Cattle then this is the Office for you!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2012

Dr. Qamar is a wonderful individual, I started out with her back in '96 with my first kid. Now she had all three of them under her care. I would recommend her to everyone she is just AWESOME! We love you!!!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011

Dr. Qamar had been my son's pediatrician for since he was born (11 yrs.). She very competent and caring. She takes her time with me and my son and answers every question we have. She listens very attentevily. There was time she left ocala to practice elsewhere. My son had to see the other pediatrician and I did not like her, neither did my son. After a year, she came back to ocala but I had no taken my son to her. I saw her at Lowe's and the first thing she said to me was "Hi, where is (my son's name)"? She remembered me and him after a year. I went right back to her and have been there since. The first time back she remembered everything about my son including his heart mummur. She is truly an awsome doctor and my son loves her. He is now living with his dad in Orlando, but refuses to go to a different doctor, he wants to stay with her.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2009

Dr. Qamar is the most wonderful pediatrician. She is kind, compassionate, relates extremely well to children, is extremely knowledgeable, informed and competent. I can't say enough about her. My child trusts her and loves her.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2007

amazing! the best doctor ever. great, staff, spacious, kid friendly office!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2007

Very knowledgeable and attentive. Professional and caring.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2007

Dr. Humeraa Qamar's Credentials

• Allama Iqbal Med Coll, Univ Of Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan (Grad. 1988)

GHI