Ratings for Dr. Joseph B. Griffin

Dr. Ben Griffin did not trust me, which I still to this day cannot figure out why. Therefore he couldn't possibly assess my symptoms or diagnose my excoriating hip pain properly or with clear judgment. The best reason I could come up with is because my pain/injury was related to a car accident, he wrote me off as a liar. Regardless of the reason, Griffin was cynical, quiet, and unmoved by the amount of hip pain I experienced. He did not order the MRI-arthrogram I practically begged him for and eventually told me there was no point in coming back to his office. Little did he know I left his office with left hip dysplastic and a torn Labrum with impingement syndrome. A later doctor ordered my corrective surgery where I needed Iliopsoas tendon lengthening, acetabular labrum synovectomy, trimming & repair, and femeral neck osteoplasty. Additionally I was charged 150% for the surgery because the injury was so complex from being neglected for years.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2010

Dr. Joseph B. Griffin's Credentials

• University Of Nevada School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Top Urgent Care Centers in San Luis Obispo, CA