Ratings for Dr. Ted Kaltenbach

I have used Dr K for my kids since my faughter was born 23 years ago and now my kids use him for their children. He is an awesome dr and has always been there for us. We genuinely love Dr K.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

This Dr does not listen to our concerns, does not follow thru. I have serious concerns over something found by an EKG but have heard nothing back from him. Would not call in a script for head lice treatment because my insurance would not pay for it. I could pay for it myself without an issue but he decided to make this decision for us.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

Do more research http://mugshots.com/search.html?q=Ted+kaltenbach

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

I just recently started taking my kids here he's a great doctor but I did some research and he was arrested in 2012 for assault on a child???

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

We have taken our three sons to Dr. Ted for 4 years now, He and his entire staff are wonderful! I would recommend him to anyone looking for a great doctor for their children.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

I took my 4 year old who had been complaining of heart pain. He listened closely to her heart and asked her questions about it. He was sure nothing was wrong with her heart, but went ahead and ordered an EKG anyway to be sure. Luckily, everything turned out perfectly and it was just a growing pain.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

Took my new baby in just 3 days after being born. Dr K insisted that she needed to be on formula right away. Being a first time parent, I was scared something I was doing was wrong because he said she wasn't eating enough. Little did I know then that it takes a few days for a woman's full milk supply to come in and therefore everything was going okay. We went for 3 visits, and he never spent much time actually examining her, or giving me education for the questions I had. Definitely would not recommend this Dr.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2014

Dr. Kaltenbach is by far THE BEST pediatrician my children have seen. After moving to the Tulsa area when my oldest (now 7) was 18 months old, we extensively researched pediatricians and saw more than a few of 'top' doctors in town. Unfortunately, we were never completely satisfied with the quality of care we received and usually ended up feeling like just another patient. Then we found Dr. Ted on TV--he was Channel 6 Pediatrician On Call for many years. He loves and is concerned about my children as if they are his own. He makes himself available day or night, weekend or holiday. He is extremely knowledgable and very experienced, but not at all pretentious. He goes out of his way to assure parents understand their child's health. We've had to be referred out to specialists, and he has always made sure my kids were seen by only the best. We absolutely love him and his amazing staff! I only wish I would have found him before all the other duds we tried.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2012

He is the best we owe him the world he saved or son .at or sons 5yr old check up he is the one that thought something was wrong and with lots of testing we found out or son has cancer .He is doing good and we owe it to him for that......

flag | Submitted April 2, 2012

My son is only 7 months so I havent known Dr K long but we love him. Very nice and compassionate. He listens to you and trusts your motherly instincts. He let's you figure some of it out on your own with some professional friendly guidance. He wants what's best for baby AND parents. He talks to you and the babies like a friend not a superior. Would recommend to anyone and everyone!!!!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2011