Ratings for Dr. David M. Millsaps

My children have been patients of Unifour Pediatrics since birth. Yesterday, I took my daughter in for an ear infection. I waited an hour in the waiting room then another 45 minutes in the back. I decided to head over to Urgent Care since they did not have enough staff to meet their appointments for the day. When I asked for my copay to be refunded so I could leave, Dr. Millsaps threatened me! He said if we left that we were never allowed to come back. He yelled about how Obamacare was affecting his pay and that most doctors are leaving the country. He went on and on accusing me of having free health care and that it wasn't HIS fault I had to wait. It was only until he asked who my employer was (a world leader in online development) that he backed up and started to apologize for his verbal abuse. Bottom line is: 1. I have never been seen at this office in under 3 hours. 2. Dr. Millsaps is very judgmental. He assumes everyone is on Medicaid and that he is a victim of the Affordable Care Act and will not hesitate to ignore your child to push his opinions.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2014

Dr. Milsaps was highly recommended to me by many people and now that I have switched my daughter to him, I want to higly recommend him myself. I had always taken my daughter to our family doctor but was never satisfied with the manner and outcome. When my daughter became ill, the family doctor said she only had 'growing pains' but Dr. Milsaps tested her more thoroughly and found alot more going on. His entire staff was extremely informative, helpful and were absolutely wonderful with my daughter and myself. I was very pleased at how they went the extra mile to diagnose my daughter and how great that everything/everyone was. He is definitely the BEST doctor for children!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2008

The best of the best. This dr. saw us through earaches, stomach virus, strept throat, chicken pox... you name it, he was there for it. With two daughters and four nephews, I feel like Dr. Milsaps is one of the family. He is soon to be the ped. for my first grandchild, and I always feel honored to offer his names to others searching for the one doctor to entrust their children's health to.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2007

Dr. David M. Millsaps's Credentials

• Duke Univ Sch Of Med, Durham Nc 27710 (Grad. 1977)

Sask Health