Marshfield Clinic

Cleanliness
Facilities
Services
Value

When I was diagnosed with a life threatening disease, I made the mistake of entrusting my care to the Marshfield Clinic. There was so so much negligence... I suffered more from this place than any of the health problems I had. One doctor abused me. Another MC person made frequent advances on me and even engaged in caressing me during one of those advances. Heavy petting--obviously inappropriate contact. Because I couldn't afford the care I needed, they carelessly passed off my health issues as being due to vague things. It is easier to pass off complex disease as something vague than to fully examine and test a patient. It is also a way for them to keep the profits coming. There was very little concern for the privacy of my health information. I found out that one MC worker even gossiped to a person who we both know about alot of my private medical information. It was so terribly frustrating to suffer so much physically with severe disease problems and to be neglected by the Marshfield Clinc. Deliberately neglected! Unless you are John Menard Jr., or some vastly rich person, this place will not give the needed care to people with advanced health problems. I want to warn you so much that if you have a serious condition, please do not go to this place... Or at least be extremely careful if you do.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2016