TEJAS EAR, NOSE AND THROAT

Clinic

Rate TEJAS EAR, NOSE AND THROAT

Ratings for TEJAS EAR, NOSE AND THROAT

Value

Very friendly staff! They really make you feel comfortable. I would recommend Tejas ENT to my closest friends and family. Dr. Tamez is extremely nice and explains everything to you.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

Value

On May 15, 2018 you gave us this review: 5.0 /5 I was very impressed with the amount of care I received and the courtesy of the staff. I was recommended by a family member and Facebook recommendations. I to will be recommending Tejas ENT.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

Value

Dr. Tamez is exceptionally helpful and gave me a lot of information answering several questions I had been having for a long time. He helped my breathing to improve before I left his office. He is very professional and extremely knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

Value

The services that I received today to treat a post op nasal concern that I've had performed by another healthcare provider, Dr Tamez and his entire staff were outstanding and way better than I expected. Although I was nervous because what I’ve endured from previous ongoing visits from the other Dr's office. "The entire staff and Dr Tamez proved that wrong this morning with their professionalism, attention to detail, and my concerns. Everyone made me feel welcome as if I were their family and have left me clearly feeling that I found the care that I have been needing and looking for.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

Value

I have personally seen Dr. Tamez for almost 10 years now. From the moment you walk in the receptionist are helpful and kind. Dr Tamez always takes the time to listen to my concerns and then we discuss possible solutions. Dr Tamez will exhaust all possible solutions and if necessary will refer you to other specialist. I know that Dr Tamez truly wants to find something that will work for me to improve my quality of life. As he has expanded his practice over the years its so easy now to do most things in office which saves on cost. I will continue my ear care with Dr. Tamez.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

Value

The Tejas clinic is very professionally staffed. They also have excellent equipment in the office which allows them to do most procedures right in the office, saving time and money. For instance I was able to get a CAT scan for my sinuses during my visit. Dr Tamez has done an in-office procedure on my sinuses that has changed my life. I had no idea I could breathe as well as I do now.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

Doctors at TEJAS EAR, NOSE AND THROAT

Dr. Oscar Tamez

Dr. Oscar Tamez

Latest Rating

Be sure to get second or even third opinions before having surgery. I deeply regret that I did not.