Excellent Dental Specialists - East Common Street

Clinic

Rate Excellent Dental Specialists - East Common Street

Ratings for Excellent Dental Specialists - East Common Street

Value

The staff throughout the clinic were kind and professional. I walked in and was able to be treated the same day by Dr. Weber. Everyone treated me with compassion and excellent professionalism. I highly recommend their work.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2018

Value

Exccellent service and wonderful, helpfu, compassionate, ptofessional staff. I highly recommend th,em for periodontal work.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2018

Value

I love these people!!! So friendly and helpful, I felt like I was back home. Thank you!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2018

Value

Dr Hamilton and all of his staff are superb ! Zero wait time, knowledgeable staff and genuine care from Dr Hamilton and each of his staff members from start to finish !

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

Value

Dr. Weber is awesome! He really care about you and is very thorough. The front desk staff is so nice and they really make you feel comfortable from the moment you walk in the doors. I highly recommend this office.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

Dr. Weber is very attentive and makes sure all your concerns are met. He was outstanding, and his staff.

Dr. Kent M. Hamilton

Dr. Kent M. Hamilton

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

Dr. Kent Hamilton and staff are so kind and professional. I really felt that they did everything they could to make me feel comfortable throughout my entire procedur... Read more