North Austin Foot & Ankle Institute

Clinic

Rate North Austin Foot & Ankle Institute

Ratings for North Austin Foot & Ankle Institute

Value

I found Dr. McSpadden knowledgeable and articulate in explaining options to my pain. I had hoped he would have been more attentive to the condition of my foot, however. He was attentive and patient and seemingly caring and concerned but gave few opportunities for me to describe what I was feeling despite spending an extended time with me. Unfortunately, I felt the emphasis was pitching products they carry but the overall experience was positive.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2019

Value

Great Doctor, listens and understands whats going on

flag | Submitted June 24, 2019

Value

Great doctor and great staff! Highly recommended to anyone that needs foot care.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2019

Value

Dr. McSpadden and his staff are excellent. They are caring and understanding. I would send anyone to them.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2019

Value

Dr. McSpadden is an amazing doctor. He is approachable, knowledgeable, patient-centered, and an excellent surgeon. Even one of the surgical nurses during pre op told me that she absolutely loves his work ethic. That speaks volumes.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2019

Value

Dr McSpadden is outstanding! Had surgery that I am do pleased with. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2019

Value

I would highly recommend the N. Austin Foot and Ankle Institute, they were fast and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2019

Value

Dr. Sharkey was awesome! Staff was on point with details and kindness

flag | Submitted May 15, 2019

Value

Dr McFadden was very thorough in explaining about my foot pain. It was a good experience. He was not rushed and made me feel he was concerned about my problem. This was my second visit to his office for 2 separate foot problems. Both times I have been very pleased with the care I received.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2019

Value

Dr Sharkey was able to help my wife with problems that others have been Unable to

flag | Submitted April 25, 2019

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

Made me feel at ease during the procedure. Friendly doctor and staff.