Doctors Care

Clinic

Rate Doctors Care

Ratings for Doctors Care

Value

First time going to Doctors Care and it was one of the most pleasant and quickest doctors appointment I’ve had in a very long time. I’ve only gone to another urgent care and was treated terribly, took over 1 hour to get me back and no one was there! Who I saw treated me like I was faking being sick bc I didn’t have a fever (rarely get them) and took a lot of convincing (with no voice) to check the pain in my ears and then was treated differently when it came back I was very sick but no fever. This office was the polar opposite of the last urgent care I went to, I was greeted with a smile and brought back within 2 minutes of filling out my paperwork. Nurse did the nasal swab and doctor was in minutes after. Flu test came back positive (first time having the flu since high school 17 years ago, can’t remember the last time I had a fever either so I was shocked that I had one bc I didn’t feel that sick) and my prescription was called into my pharmacy while still in with the doctor. If I need urgent care again I will be going to this specific office. My husband went to this one 2 days before me and was also treated the way I was, he was the one who suggested I go to this office. Everyone was kind, personable, had a sense of humor (great when you are the kind of person who makes stupid dry jokes when sick lol) and very quick which is great when you feel absolutely terrible. Thank you everyone who helped me and my husband.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2019

Value

- I liked the online sign up (wait where you want). It was accurate with the estimated time to wait. - The staff is exceptional. Very professional and caring. The receptionist, Katelyn, was so nice and helpful. Nurse Heather was wonderful, too, and the Provider, J . Busch, was very thorough, explained everything in detail and answered all my questions.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2019

Value

Excellent service would recommend .................

flag | Submitted September 14, 2018

Value

Our 1st experience was fantastic! The staff was friendly, professional, & quick.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2018

Value

Dr Gold is excellent. He explains everything in a manner that cn be easily understood.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2018

Value

Wait time was short everybody was super friendly!!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2018

Value

I Always get fast and good service at this location,

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

Value

Everyone was incredibly thoughtful and kind. I was blown away by the fast, professional service. Never in my life have I felt so intimately involved in my care. I felt like my concerns were truly heard and compassionately addressed. I will definitely come back!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

Value

Dr. Princell is a great physician and care provider.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

Value

If you are looking for a after hours doctor, this office is super. The staff and doctors here are top notch.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017