Rate MAIN LINE FERTILITY & REPRODUCTIVE MED

Ratings for MAIN LINE FERTILITY & REPRODUCTIVE MED

Value

I cannot say enough about Main Line Fertility. The doctors, the nurses, and the staff are all wonderful. Knowledgeable, efficient, kind, and confidential -- consummate professionals. While we are beyond ecstatic to move further into our first pregnancy, we will miss treating with them. We were just "graduated" from MLF today, and already discussed with them our plans to return in 2017 when we are ready for #2. We can't thank Dr. Orris enough for everything he has done for us -- we saw Dr. Glassner and Dr. Brasile during our time there as well, and hold them in the same high regard. Going to MLF when we did is one of the best decisions we ever made.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

Value

I could not be happier with the staff at Main Line Fertility and the care they have given to my husband and I. They came highly recommended to us, and we can only return the favor. After trying to conceive naturally for 15 months, we went to see Dr. Glassner. After just under 3 months of tests and procedures, we are now entering the second trimester with our first pregnancy. We owe so much to Dr. Glassner's staff, their patience and compassion. They will be our very first call when we are ready for #2!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

Value

The physicians and staff at Main Line Fertility are in a class of their own! Excellent in every regards - going above and beyond for their patients. I had the pleasure of being a patient of Dr. John Orris for the last year. He always provided me excellent care and was my biggest advocate when my husband and I were sometimes less then positive about our situation. Always positive and upbeat and always in our corner! I worked mostly with the West Chester office and love all of the ladies up front as well. As much as I would call and ask question after question I never felt like I was a bother to them. We are very happy to be expecting our miracles in October (TWINS) and will miss Main Line Fertility. So grateful for all that they have done for our family. Thank you!!!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

Value

Main Line Fertility is amazing! The whole staff makes you feel like your happiness is their number one priority. They are very compassionate and friendly. Your success is their success. I could not be happier with the care that my husband and I received at Main Line Fertility.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

Value

After months of struggling to get pregnant, we visit Main Line Fertility offices both in West Chester and Paoli. We met with Dr. Orris and Dr. Brasile, both doctors were comforting, compassionate and caring during this emotional roller coaster! The staff at Main Line Fertility were friendly, caring and knowledgeable, even after business hours. The offices are organized, clean and very confidential. We are expecting our little miracle in May and we could not be more grateful to Main Line Fertility for this! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2014

Doctors at MAIN LINE FERTILITY & REPRODUCTIVE MED

Dr. Michael J. Glassner

Dr. Michael J. Glassner

Latest Rating

Dr. Glassner and the entire team at Mainline Fertility are wonderful. He is very professional. He clearly explains the reason for your infertility and offers the bes... Read more

Dr. Benjamin Gocial

Dr. Benjamin Gocial

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

Very good doctor with great bedside manner during a difficult time for anyone experiencing fertility problems. Highly recommend RMA and Dr Gocial.