Thompson Dianne

Clinic

Rate Thompson Dianne

Ratings for Thompson Dianne

Value

Dr. Thompson is a wonderful example of a counselor who maintains Christ and faith at the center of her work. I am so grateful for Dr Thompson and the work she did for my anxiety. I have seen plenty of other therapists/counselors and no one has been able to help in the way she has. She dug to get to the root of why so many things occur with my anxiety, asked the hard questions and helped me see a lot that I had been missing for years. This was something other places only scratched the surface on. She did all of this while showing compassion and understanding for the struggles I was facing. Dr. Thompson engages her sessions with The Word and constantly brings the conversation back to Christ. This is the foundation of her work and why I believe it truly made a difference to me. I cannot recommend her services for counseling enough.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2019

flag | Submitted August 27, 2019

Doctors at Thompson Dianne

S. Dianne Thompson

S. Dianne Thompson

Latest Rating

Dr. Thompson was first recommended to me through focus on the family. Dr. Thompson loves Christ first and genuinely cares about her patients and walking with them th... Read more