Wei Z. Zhao, Acupuncturis

Clinic

Rate Wei Z. Zhao, Acupuncturis

Ratings for Wei Z. Zhao, Acupuncturis

Value

Dr. Zhao is great! She's caring and compassionate. She has helped me through a IVF and FET cycles which both resulted in successful pregnancies and healthy babies. I truly believe she helped me conceive and also made my pregnancies fairly easy with regard to morning sickness, back pain, heart burn, etc. I highly recommend her to anyone either going through fertility issues or anyone already pregnant and looking to ease symptoms. My husband now also goes to her for chronic back pain and other issues. We can't thank her enough for all her work for our family!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Value

I get teary just trying to put down my words. Dr Zhao is the best,Highest I had suffered from pain for 18 years before i met her now my my pain is gone.She is the kindest person in the whole world, compassiionate,Even when i could not pay, she accepted me because she was more concerned about my wellness.Please dont miss out on this God sent hero. I can,t stop crying writing about Wei Zhao

flag | Submitted February 28, 2016

Value

Dr. Zhao has gone well beyond the level of average of care in addressing my issues. She is an exceptional doctor who sincerely cares for her patients. I recommend her to all my friends.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

Value

I have been going to Wei Zhao for more than 2 years. My daughter has also been seen by Dr. Zhao. She's very flexible and accommodating. My tension headaches are under control. She treats many chronic physical issues.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

Doctors at Wei Z. Zhao, Acupuncturis

Dr. Wei Z. ZHAO

Dr. Wei Z. ZHAO

Latest Rating

Dr. Wei Zhao is wonderful! The acupuncture that she does has helped to ease my migraines and helped release the tension in my shoulders and neck. She is calm, list... Read more