Hyannis Dental Associates

Clinic

Rate Hyannis Dental Associates

Ratings for Hyannis Dental Associates

Value

I have to agree with the previous poster. Dr. Ackerman is the best dentist anywhere. Sad I had to go elsewhere because I no longer live on the Cape. Can't find anyone half as great as her. HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Value

Dr. Ackerman is fantastic! In addition to being highly skilled, she takes time with her patients and ensures the best outcome for the condition. I can't say enough good about this doctor.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

Value

Dr. Mark Lacava is a monster. I had two appointments with him and I AM NEVER GOING BACK. Obviously the good reviews written here are by his paid off staff. I have never had an experience like this with a dentist before and I am still in shock. Lacava acts like a total bully and he seems to have serious anger issues. If you happen to disagree with him he explodes on you and is very abusive. GO SOMEWHERE ELSE, this man is unstable. I also read a bad review about his wife (Ackerman) who owns this practice with him who said she billed her insurance company for services she never provided. So I think it is obvious this is an unhealthy and sleazy place to go to so don't waste your time.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015