Advanced Alternative Medicine Center

Clinic

Rate Advanced Alternative Medicine Center

Ratings for Advanced Alternative Medicine Center

Value

FInding Dr. Huntoon Has eased the search for a " Primary Care Physician". We initially came to him for an skin issue my son was having. After a full body assessment we were elated to find the source of the issue. During the evaluation we receive tons of information as to how the body, mind and spirit work together and respond to our everyday lives. Each appointment is filled with eye opening information that assisted us on our journey to better health. The thing that stuck out the most for me was the natural whole food supplements used for treatment.I feel its save for my little one and easy for his body to digest. Shortly after getting my little one started, I started my journey. Im happy to have found a Doctor who cares at the level Dr. Huntoon does each and every session. I highly recommend him and his method of healthing. It is changing our lives.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

Value

It was such a pleasure working with Dr. Huntoon! This was my first experience with muscle testing and it ended being really informative and brought clarity to some of the symptoms I was experiencing day to day. I suffer with headaches and hormonal acne, and Dr. Huntoon was really able to shed some light on steps I could take to relieve some of the stress on the different parts of my body responsible for keeping these symptoms in check. I also appreciated the overall organ check he did to further single out my body's priorities for health and walked away with more of an understanding of muscle testing and it's effectiveness. He provided me with whole food supplements and will be back again for a follow up visit in 30 days. Thank you Dr. Rick!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

Value

Doc Rick is very thorough and explains his vast knowledge in a way that I can understand. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

Value

I have seen Dr. Huntoon for 10 yearsand I am grateful for his knowledge and ability to understand the body so well. I have recommended him to friends and family I love and want to see gain a healthier life.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

Value

Dr. Huntoon is a wonderful chiropractor and a great healer and I could not possibly recommend him more highly. He really connects with his patients and he will help you to eliminate pain from your life. He is an extraordinary gift that is waiting for anyone to discover. I recommend him to everyone because I feel a responsibility to pass on this gift to those I care about. Wellness is waiting for anyone willing to pay him a visit. Be Well!!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

Value

I am very pleased. He wanted to help me with my pain.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2017

Value

DOC RICK HAS HELPED ME IN SO MANY WAYS . DOCTORS COULDN"T FIND THE PROBLEM . DOC RICK IMMEDIATLY FOUND MY PROBLEM AND HELPED ME

flag | Submitted May 27, 2017

Value

Doc Rick treats each patient with dignity and respect. He takes his time to answer questions and explain himself if anything is unclear. He goes above and beyond the level of care most doctors have for their patients. If you choose him as your doctor you will not be disappointed!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

Dr Huntoon helped turn my life around. When I first saw him, I was at the worst point in my life; depressed, suicidal, and failing at school. But with the help of Dr... Read more