Marietta Rheumatology Associates

Clinic

Rate Marietta Rheumatology Associates

Ratings for Marietta Rheumatology Associates

Value

Wait time less than 10 minutes. Nurse very attentive, listened to my needs. Dr. A very gentle, and explained evrything.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

Value

My last visit was a follow up. I have decided to stop taking the infusions. The Dr. I wanted to try an all natural route. He was on board. I followed up July 18th and still don't want the infusion. The vitamins are working for me. Dr. Abubaker is still on board with my decision. This is appreciated as opposed to trying to convince me to take remicade infusions. I have not had any negative experiences since I've been coming here.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

Value

Experience was great. Arrived 15 minutes before my appointment and got into my room within 5 minutes. Everyone is so kind!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

Value

I was promptly taken to the exam room shortly after I signed in. Saw Dr. Abubaker within 5 minutes of entering exam room. He checked my hands, elbow and knees. Asked me about my pain level and told me I needed physical therapy for my knee. He had x-rays of my knee taken and is requesting approval for Supartz injections.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

Value

Personel nice and courteous. Visit was timely, did not seem overlong.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2016

Value

Dr. Abubaker and all staff are always very thorough and professional! Thank you!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

Value

excellent visit. Everyone was efficient. MD very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

Value

It's always a great pleasure to come this Dr.'s visit here.. the entire staff are great.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

Value

Great doctor. Listened patiently and advised of further treatment.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

Value

Very concern about his patients!!! One of the best doctors I have seen in a long time!!!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

Doctors at Marietta Rheumatology Associates

Dr. Roel N. Querubin

Dr. Roel N. Querubin

Latest Rating

Dr. Q is very caring and compassionate doctor. He studies each case, orders the right tests, and follows through in treatment. He is a first class doctor.