Strax Rejuvenation & Aesthetic

Clinic

Rate Strax Rejuvenation & Aesthetic

Ratings for Strax Rejuvenation & Aesthetic

Value

I enjoyed the belly shape it feels much better in my Lower back.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

Value

Just had juvederm on my lips with Ana strait up, no numbing cream. Yes! That is how good she is. Love my results.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

Value

I have been coming to see Ana since 2014 and continue to come because I always have a nice result Ive seen all the negative reviews and I cant believe there justified because even when I'm there I see only happy patients like myself and people who know her so clearly they are returning as well.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Value

I'm so surprised when I see bad reviews about Ana because she has been nothing but awesome and never over does my xeomin.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

Value

My name is Andie and Ana has been my injector since 2014 its quite a drive from my home but well worth it I would follow Ana wherever she goes my face has improved tremendously.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

Value

I have only seen Ana two times once for my lips which I love and the other for my cheeks shes does an amazing job both times shes super cool.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2016

Value

I absolutely love my lips shes awesome and has a good hand.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

Value

I am a regular patient and always pleased with how natural I look.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

Value

I did my lips today and as per usual I really love them Ana always gives me the volume I want without it looking unnatural. I also do my xeomin and other fillers with her she definitley has what it takes to make you look naturally better.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

Value

Thank you dr. hamm my tummy tuck is the bomb i will be back thanks super happy five stars for you and the hole office. I recommended all my friends.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2016