MID ATLANTIC SURGICAL PRACTICE

Clinic

Rate MID ATLANTIC SURGICAL PRACTICE

Ratings for MID ATLANTIC SURGICAL PRACTICE

Value

Admitted myself to the emergency department on the night of May 22, received a CT scan that showed my appendix was inflamed. The ER doctor explained I would need to have surgery the next morning to remove my appendix. The next morning met the surgery team in the PACU. Dr. Tayoun briefly described the procedure to me and what would happen after I woke up. He said that while I was recovering after surgery he would talk to my dad about how it went. That was the last time I saw him that day. I was told by the nurses everything went well. I followed up with Dr. Tayoun on June 10th. He asked me some questions and then looked at the incision site. He said everything looked good and if I had any questions or complications to call. I have been doing well since being seen and have no complaints.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Value

Dr DeMichele is awesome. Not only is he an excellent surgeon, he takes an interest in me as a person. Has the skills he needs but also has great bedside manner to go with the skills. I'd recommend him as a surgeon any day.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2016

Value

very satisfied treated me well very pleasant experence

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

Value

good experience over all and i felt confident with all staff and the doctor

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Value

Everything went as explained. I arrived at 8:30 am and shortly after was brought into the room to get prepped for the procedure. I don't think the procedure took more than 20 minutes. It was a little uncomfortable but I was not in any great pain. The nurse, the doctor & the ultrasound person were all very professional and put me at ease.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Value

All the DR's at Mid Atlantic Surgical were excellent with my care. I was very happy with each surgery I had. I was happy and grateful to God for placing me in their care when I went through breast cancer. I would recommend each Dr. to anyone who ask me for my opinion. They were so kind and very helpful with helping us to understand what I was going through. That was so important to all of us, to not be afraid. I also appreciated Dr. DeMichael for being so honest with me about every detail we ask about. He helped us to feel like we were in the right place at the right time. We really needed that!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

Value

Very Responsive/caring/smiling. Make you feel special: GAR Sense of humor.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

Value

The support staff and doctors here were amazing! Such welcoming warm environment. Made dealing with the need of a surgery so much easier to deal with! Thank you to all of you for being SOOO GREAT at what you do!!!!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Doctors at MID ATLANTIC SURGICAL PRACTICE

Dr. Andrew H. Demichele

Dr. Andrew H. Demichele

Latest Rating

Everything went very smoothly from the mammogram to the needle biopsy,to the doctor for my results.