Dr. Timothy Jennings

Clinic

Rate Dr. Timothy Jennings

Ratings for Dr. Timothy Jennings

Value

The office is always clean and professional. The staff is very friendly and I can tell they love being there. They offer many services that are not offered anywhere else.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Value

Clean, friendly and a very nice atmosphere. I like to watch the water fall while I am in the reception area.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Value

This facility is the best in healthcare. They use MedX rehab equipment, the zero a laser, and the best weight loss I have ever seen.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

Value

This man is the best! He is an Applied Kinesiologist and he has treated many athletes but what impresses me the most is that he takes time to develop his skills. Every month it seems Dr. Jennings is going to a seminar or giving a seminar. He also has the latest and greatest equipment in his office.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

Value

I am a professional athlete. I went to Dr. Jennings because he is an Applied Kinesiologist and found out that he has been practicing for 25 years. I also was told that he has worked with and consulted Wayne Dyer, Anthony Robbins, Deepak Chopra and many political figures. He helped me with my skating, concentration, energy and athletic abilities.

Value

I went to see Dr. Jennings for my knees because I had severe pain. A friend if mine referred me to him and told me that he had helped her. In 2 weeks I noticed and marked improvement. Now for the first time in four years I can kneel! I have kaiser and they gave me injections that did not work. So I am really happy Dr. Jennings was able to help me without injections or medications.

Value

I had severe pain in my feet. I wasn't able to want more than about 100 feet due to the pain. More I just walked 4 miles with my dogs. Dr. Jennings helped me get my life back.

Doctors at Dr. Timothy Jennings

Dr. Timothy J. JENNINGS

Dr. Timothy J. JENNINGS

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

I went to the O'Connor Health Center for a workshop on fat loss because a friend of mine recommended it. I learned a lot about the programs that they offer and deci... Read more