IRVINE PEDIATRICS

Clinic

Rate IRVINE PEDIATRICS

Ratings for IRVINE PEDIATRICS

Value

We truly value being patients at Irvine Pediatrics! Both of my children receive the best treatment and I never have issues with scheduling! The staff is wonderful! Our amazing doctor Dr. Gan is hard working and committed to us! Her nurse is equally hard working, enthusiastic and nurturing! We adore Marta!!!!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

Value

Overall very satisfied with our experience at Irvine Pediatrics.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2016

Value

Dr Gan-Yong always spends time talking with my son and I during the appointment. She provides helpful suggestions, feedback and guidance on medical, behavioral and social areas. I appreciate that she is patient and knowledgeable about pediatrics and is kind with my son.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

Value

DR. Galang is super nice, she really is understanding of my son. Glad I found her.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Value

We did not really wait, maybe less than a minute. Saw Dr. Galang an same is amazing!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

Value

We love IP! They are always so attentive and great at explaining issues and treatments with ease. My kids have been here since birth and they both are extremely comfortable here. They love coming here even if they know they'll be getting a shot they don't care because they know how easy all the staff makes it for them. We love our doctors!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

Value

My children have seen Physicians at Irvine Pediatrics for the last 4 years. We're having to move due to relocation assignment for my Army Career, otherwise we'd never leave behind the great care we've received here from the staff and Doctors. I would recommend anyone to receive their care here.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

Value

We have always had a wonderful experience at Irvine Pediatrics. There is almost zero wait time at every visit and the doctors, nurses and staff are so warm and patient. The experience here is quite personal and they seem to remember our baby well from his last visit.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

Value

We came into the 8-9am walk-in hour because my 3 year old son was up all night screaming with ear pain. We signed in and waited about 10 minutes before we were seen. Marta took Dax's weight, height etc. and brought us to the room. Marta is always super friendly and treats the kids like they are her best friends. Dr. Gan saw my son within five minutes and quickly diagnosed his ear infection, sent the prescription to our pharmacy and sent us off.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

Value

We love Dr. Galang. She goes over and beyond with her services. She doesn't just treat the patient and leave but she takes the time to get to know them and addresses all concerns. She treats us like family. We never felt hurried during our visits and always leave happy. The rest of the staff are also very welcoming, helpful and knowledgeable. We have also seen the other doctors in the group and they are all as wonderful as Dr. Galang.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016