Pratt Melanie Dr

Clinic

Rate Pratt Melanie Dr

Ratings for Pratt Melanie Dr

Value

Dr. Pratt's resident was kind and seemed to be listening. Conversely, Dr. Pratt was prickly and defensive, and she wouldn't answer any questions. She just kept reminding me that she is the expert. I told them both that I don't have any drug coverage, but I got to the pharmacy, and they had prepared $260 worth of medications. It would have been nice if the Dr. had respected my "no drug plan", and given me a prescription with refills to allow me to spread out the cost. I left the appointment very frustrated. I wasn't able to get questions answered, and in fact, she just interrupted everything I tried to ask or tell her. I thought it was just me and her frustration with questions about gluten intolerance, but it appears from what I am reading here that she is difficult with nearly everyone.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Value

When my turn was up, I was showed to a room by a guy who introduce himself as a medical student. He wore no batch, nor Dr. Pratt has introduced him asking permission from me, the patient ,to allow the student to examine me alone first and later with her. I took his word and told him my reason for the visit with the dermatologist. However, I declined to have a full skin examination by this male student without the doctor in attendance. When Dr. Pratt came in, instead of addressing my problems, she started to berate me for not allowing the teaching process for which she was paid to proceed, in front of the student. Totally unprofessional and humiliating.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

Doctors at Pratt Melanie Dr

Dr. Melanie Pratt

Dr. Melanie Pratt

Latest Rating

Really unfortunate experience with Dr Pratt. I had seen her many years before, but went again in the hope she had changed. She was still arrogant and dismissive of ... Read more