Argyle Associates - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Clinic

Rate Argyle Associates - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Ratings for Argyle Associates - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Value

I couldn't speak more highly of Argyle Associates in Kanata. The staff, particularly Brenda was especially considerate of my extreme nervousness. Very happy!!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2018

Value

Very impressive. Dr. Butterfield is kind and very good at what he does.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2018

Value

My son had his wisdom teeth removed. The doctor, nurse and staff were all amazing. My son was very nervous and they did a great job making him feel comfortable and as relaxed as possible. Post surgery they were very helpful and informative and was impressed I rec'd a follow up call the next day to see how he was doing.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2018

Value

Such a great experience having wisdom teeth removed with Argyle Associates. Their team is so friendly and made the process so easy. I would definitely recommend Dr. Irvine and Dr. McGuire to family and friends in need of oral surgery. They removed my daughter's wisdom teeth as well! Thank you!!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2018

Value

My 16 yrs old son had his wisdom teeth removed and Dr. Zeligman he's the best oral surgeon he's professional, and at the same time. He took the time for him and I asked him a question regarding implants for me and he took the time eventhoo it was his lunchtime to see me and he is so nice!!! On the day of my son procedure the nurse assisting Dr. Zeligman she was not professional my 16 yrs old was every nerveeous and she didn't take the time to reassure him at all and no sense of humour, I hope she won't be the one there when I go get the procedure for the implants in September. The atmosphere is pleasant, the staffs are very nice, it's very very clean,

flag | Submitted August 23, 2018

Value

Everyone was very nice from the start an made sure that the procedure was handled carefully an professionally! Very happy with their work an would recommend them to everyone.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2018

Value

Had my wisdom teeth removed and couldn’t be happier, pain medication is weak but overall great service definitely recommend dr. Adam M. Irvine

flag | Submitted August 3, 2018

Value

Best surgeon ever wouldn’t ask for better , very caring and no pain

flag | Submitted August 1, 2018

Value

I recently underwent surgery for implants. Everything was on schedule and went as planned. Dr. McGuire is great; very particular over details and isn't satisfied with just "okay" results (that's exactly what you want with a surgeon).

flag | Submitted July 25, 2018

Value

Wonderful experience overall - physicians (in our case Dr. Butterfield) and staff all super helpful, professional and knowledgeable. Would definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2018

Doctors at Argyle Associates - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Dr. Kevin Butterfield

Dr. Kevin Butterfield

Latest Rating

So far, I have had 2 procedures by Dr. Butterfield and they were both great experiences. He is kind and gentle and I don’t know if it is me or if it is his skill bu... Read more

Dr. Andrew Lee

Dr. Andrew Lee

Latest Rating

Dr Lee and staff are very friendly and knowledgeable. My surgery went off without hitch. Minimal pain and swelling so far. Very happy with the experience and wo... Read more

Dr. Hassan Moghadam

Dr. Hassan Moghadam

Latest Rating

Dr. Moghadam has done 2 implants for me. One of those teeth were extracted 10 years ago, leaving very little bone behind. Surprisingly, he didn't graft any bone to t... Read more

Dr. H. Richard Biewald

Dr. H. Richard Biewald

Latest Rating

Everyone was so nice and made me feel at ease. The surgery went really well! Thank you so much!

Dr. Adam M. Irvine

Dr. Adam M. Irvine

Latest Rating

Your assistants are great, very endearing and friendly. Your gentle and no-pressure approach put me at ease. Thanks!

Dr. Taylor McGuire

Dr. Taylor McGuire

Latest Rating

Everything went like clockwork, was really pleased.

Dr. Ed Zeligman

Dr. Ed Zeligman

Latest Rating

Very professional team. I highly recommend Dr. Zeligman.