Argyle Associates - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Clinic

Rate Argyle Associates - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Ratings for Argyle Associates - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Value

Dr. Zeligman is a fantastic surgeon. For a very complicated surgery, I was treated exceptionally well and he did an amazing job. Follow up care is amazing and supportive. He is patient, kind and he puts patients at ease.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2019

Value

Beware - Argyle Associates charges double the provincial fee schedule for some procedures. This means that if you have private dental insurance, the insurance company will only pay a portion (in my case 90% of the 50%). I ended up paying a lot more out of pocket than I expected.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2019

Value

Staff were very helpful, reassuring, and courteous. Dr Butterfield did a fabulous job, side effects recovery time minimal. Job well done.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2019

Value

Dr. Lee and his staff were very friendly and helpful, answering all of my questions and concerns. The operation went well and I was out of the facility in no time; recovery and healing no problem. Would recommend Argyle for anybody requiring wisdom teeth extraction!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2019

Value

Other than the long wait time, everything else was smooth.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2019

Value

Excellent experience from start to finish. Dr. Butterfield and his team are amazing and provide quality care.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2019

Value

I had my wisdom teeth taken out and it went great!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2019

Value

Dr. Zeligman was my doctor yesterday. Very friendly staff. The anesthesiologist came in and spoke to me and knew I was nervous and helped settle my nerves by talking to me. The nurses were great. I had 4 teeth pulled. I was expecting to be leaving around 330 but I was out by 230.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2019

Value

I’ve never had such a good experience at a dentist or surgeon. Dr. Lee is so kind and non-judgmental. I would recommend everyone I know to Argyle. Outstanding service and professionalism. Dr. Lee is a treasure.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2019

Awesome staff!! Great surgeons!! Nice place!! Expensive!! :(

flag | Submitted April 4, 2019

Doctors at Argyle Associates - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Dr. Kevin Butterfield

Dr. Kevin Butterfield

Latest Rating

We had a very pleasant experience with Dr.Butterfield and his staff. My sister was very anxious about the appointment and the procedure, but Dr. Butterfield and the ... Read more

Dr. Andrew Lee

Dr. Andrew Lee

Latest Rating

I was comfortable throughout the whole procedure . Extremely professional and definitely concerned about how i was doing. I would recommend 100%

Dr. Hassan Moghadam

Dr. Hassan Moghadam

Latest Rating

Excellent service and attention to detail - made me very comfortable and dentists normally make me nervous :-)

Dr. Adam M. Irvine

Dr. Adam M. Irvine

Latest Rating

Dr Irvine has treated me with the utmost respect and surgical excellence. Two implants so far with no pain or bad after effects. Hope I don't need another one but if... Read more

Dr. H. Richard Biewald

Dr. H. Richard Biewald

Latest Rating

Dr. Biewald was very informative about all aspects of the numerous implants he has done for me, along with bone grafts and sinus lifts. The surgical staff, recepti... Read more

Dr. Taylor McGuire

Dr. Taylor McGuire

Latest Rating

Outstanding professionalism and expertise by Dr. McGuire with an implant procedure. Very grateful to have been a recipient of phenomenal care by the Argyle team.

Dr. Ed Zeligman

Dr. Ed Zeligman

Latest Rating

Doctors and staff are excellent. Very calming and reassuring. Dr. Zeligman understood my concerns and was supportive during the procedure. He was very kind and co... Read more