Argyle Associates - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Clinic

Rate Argyle Associates - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Ratings for Argyle Associates - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Value

Top notch. Very professional with a dose of gentle care. I felt like they really cared about me as a person. I've had the pleasure of multiple surgeons from this association. All top notch.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2019

Value

Dr. Biewald and all of his staff did an excellent job looking after my son who was in to have all 4 of his wisdom teeth removed. He had never had anesthetic before and they made sure he understood what to expect and did a good job taking care of him in the recovery room before he went home. His recovery has gone better than expected. Highly recommend Argyle and Associates.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2019

Value

Dr. Lee and his staff were great. My daughter had all 4 wisdom teeth removed and the experience was a very positive one. Knowledgeable and caring staff! Highly recommend Argyle and Associates.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2019

Value

Dr. Irving, nurse Sue and Barb and staff made the experience positive. Friendly an explaining what to expect each step of the way took away the anxiety that goes with dental surgery. They ensured my wife was in the recovery room when I woke up so as to assist me immediately for leaving. This morning I got a follow up call to remind me what I needed to be doing and to see how well I was. I would strongly recommend Argyle and Associates.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2019

Value

Having dental work done that involves multiple extractions is never a pleasant event, but Dr. Hassan Moghadam and his staff did everything to make me feel at ease and comfortable. There was a sense of efficiency, and close cooperation between staff and the doctor, and plenty of reassurance for a nervous patient. Would definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2019

Value

Fantastic experience, at least inasmuch as possible when having dental surgery. Dr. Zeligman and the nursing staff were attentive, efficient and friendly. I would have liked a post-op chat with the doctor. And their rates are slightly above Great West Life guidelines but overall very good.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2019

Value

I was referred to Dr. Lee by my dentist for a complicated tooth extraction. I was very nervous about the sedation and extraction and he took the time to explain all to me. Being contacted the next day by his nurse to see how I was doing was really appreciated. And they are very approachable if I have any questions. Would highly recommend Dr. Lee and his staff.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2019

Value

Dr. Butterfield was so kind and helpful. He explained every step that he was going to perform on me. He is one of the best dentists I have ever been. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Butterfield

flag | Submitted January 24, 2019

Value

I had 9 teeth removed in the Barrhaven location by Dr Irvine on December 22nd and already on December 23 I feel amazing. No pain, no discomfort , he is such an amazing surgeon, I would reccomend that anyone who needs dental work done definitely visit him. Thank you for making this an easy end to a painful experience. Merry Christmas and a Happy New to you and your staff!!!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2018

Value

Friendly and professional staff. Was in the chair waiting for a tooth extraction and the next thing I know I am heading to recovery room. Great job!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2018

Doctors at Argyle Associates - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Dr. Kevin Butterfield

Dr. Kevin Butterfield

Latest Rating

Very efficient facility. Dr. Butterfield and his team were great. Procedure went very well and recovery time was less than anticipated!

Dr. Andrew Lee

Dr. Andrew Lee

Latest Rating

Despite some nervousness, everyone did their best to make me relaxed and explain what they were going to do.

Dr. Hassan Moghadam

Dr. Hassan Moghadam

Latest Rating

Excellent service. I am deathly afraid of the dentist and these folks made my visit relaxing and easy. There was a minor mix up with my appointment but the staff co... Read more

Dr. H. Richard Biewald

Dr. H. Richard Biewald

Latest Rating

Excellent overall experience for a wisdom tooth extraction. Dr Biewald explained the procedure and was very calm and reassuring. Knowledgeable, friendly staff who ta... Read more

Dr. Adam M. Irvine

Dr. Adam M. Irvine

Latest Rating

Dr. Irvine and the staff at Argyle Associates are very professional and yet very down to earth. They helped make my twin daughters feel at ease with their wisdom te... Read more

Dr. Taylor McGuire

Dr. Taylor McGuire

Latest Rating

So personable and informative. He removed my wisdom teeth without a hitch. No pain or issues from day 1 to now 3 weeks later. Thank you Dr. McGuire and your incredi... Read more

Dr. Ed Zeligman

Dr. Ed Zeligman

Latest Rating

Great work, my recovery is coming along nicely and the overall experience was top notch