Inactive

Clinic

Rate Inactive

Ratings for Inactive

Value

Doctor Nadon was a very professional person with lots of respect. I known what he did is wrong, problely he need help. No one is perfect.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

Value

Thanks to Dr. Nadon for being my physician since 1997.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

Value

Quelle histoire sordide! Quel être ignoble! Je crois les victimes à 100% car le nombre ne ment pas...De plus, j'étais une patiente du DR Nadon et cet homme est un grand charmeur et un as de la manipulation...Je ne suis pas une victime car les prédateurs s'attaquent à des femmes fragiles et il a dû sentir que j'ai un caractère très fort...J'ai beaucoup de peine pour sa femme et ses deux filles adolescentes et je prie pour elles!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

Value

As a student at Ottawa U, Dr. Vincent Nadon was my family doctor in the early 1990’s and was very professional thourough and sent me to the needed Specialist. when in moved back to the area in 2000, he was my family doctor and if I didn’t live so far away I would have kept him as my family doctor! Thank Dr Nadon !!!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

Value

I have been with Dr. V Nadon for 23 years and it is thanks to him that I am still alive. Great care from a great doctor. Thanks Dr. Nadon

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

Value

My husband and me, we have been lucky to be cared for by Dr. V. Nadon. Over 17 years, he treated us professionally, respectfully, and with high knowledge. His diagnostics are the best, and he is ready to send you on the fastest way possible to see specialists, if necessary. We are hardly waiting for him to come back at the Clinic as quick as possibly, when all this horrible misunderstanding is solved. Thank you, Dr. Vincent Nadon!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

Value

Dr Nadon est mon médécin de famille depuis 1996. C'est une personne professionnelle, compétente et honnête. La nouvelle d'hier me surprend, et je mettrai ma main au feu que la vérité sortira et son honneur et sa dignité seront lavés. Heureusement qu'il existe encore une justice. Les quelques commentaires soumis le prouvent. 5/5

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

Doctors at Inactive

Dr. Vincent Nadon, Inactive

Dr. Vincent Nadon, Inactive

Latest Rating

Dr. Nadon was my doctor for over 15 years. He was always very patient, knowledgeable and considerate. He always wanted the best for my health and was very careful to... Read more