Rate Dental Health Clinic

Ratings for Dental Health Clinic

Value

I highly recommend the Dental Health Clinic for any dental issue or need!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2019

Value

This is the best office in Toronto! Drive the extra 5 minutes to get here it's worth it. The staff is extremely friendly

flag | Submitted August 23, 2019

Value

I love DHC. I recommend this place to everyone. I have been coming here for years

flag | Submitted August 23, 2019

Value

Excellent, excellent, excellent!!! This is by far the best dental office in Toronto

flag | Submitted August 22, 2019

Value

Amazing office, clean, professional. The staff is really nice and the dentists are very friendly. I had my wisdom teeth extracted recently, they even called me the next day to see how I was feeling.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2019

Value

Very satisfied & happy with the staff in this dental clinic. Very clean & modernized environment. The dentists & hygienist are all very caring and really do take care of your health as their main top priority ❣️Plus I love the tips they gave me to take care of my teeth. Will definitely come back and bring my friends & family here! The prices are very fair. They treat you like family here 😍Thank You so much

flag | Submitted August 13, 2019

Value

The best dental office in Etobicoke... probably in Toronto as well.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2019

Value

Great team and amazing service! Highly recommended dental office!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2019

Value

Exceptional staff and office. Must visit. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2019

Value

Fabulous office! Dr. Savita is a wonderful dentist. She and her staff are very organized. I always feel comfortable and they never pressure me for anything, but they truly there to help. I just got my wisdom teeth extracted and they followed up with me the next day. Her staff even called my pharmacy to send them a prescription when I had forgot it at the office. Honestly, they are great!!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2019

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

As a part of my experience I find the the staff very knowledgeable and helpful thumb up. ALEX PALMER