Rate Bradford Smiles Dentistry

Ratings for Bradford Smiles Dentistry

Value

Just transferred to this office from another one in town. I must say that I'm very impressed. They've treated me with respect and professionalism which is more than I was expecting. Rebecca cleaned my teeth and I didn't feel a thing along with getting an amazing cleaning. I used to fear the dentist, not anymore.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2019

Value

I'm a baby when it comes to the dentist at BSD they take their time and will work around my anxiety. They are great with kids and talk them through whats going on and we'll try to make it fun . All the staff are friendly and treat you with kindness, even a fewer laughs thrown in the mix.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2019

Value

This is by far the best dentist in Bradford. The dentist and dental assistants are friendly and make your visit a breeze. The service they provide is beyond and above all expectations. They are thorough and professional. When I leave my visit, I have a nice clean healthy smile. Bradford Smiles Dentistry is by far my choice for life. I would recommend this dentist to anyone in the area.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2018

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

There is no one better them him. he has been treating my family for years and i would go no where else. and his office manager Lucy is the best