Rate White Cedar Dental Care

Ratings for White Cedar Dental Care

Value

Easily the most professional and accommodating staff with whom interacting has been a consistent pleasure! The exclusively female customer service staff has without exception provided me with an unparalleled level of undivided personal attention, compassion and technical assistance both in person and through telephone correspondence. For the vast majority of my life, I have dreaded visiting the dentist, avoiding dental care like the plague as an unfortunate consequence of several genuinely awful (at times brutal) experiences beginning in childhood with archaic, insensitive and borderline sadistic dentists (one of whom “(didn’t) believe in novocain” or any other form of pre-procedural freezing) and their correspondingly indifferent and unsupportive staff. However, since I’ve been in the regular care of Dr. Baraz (dentist and clinic co-owner) and her team of friendly, supportive and exceptionally skilled dental assistants for the past two years, I’ve not had a single unpleasant experience...not one! And the quality of the dental work is second to none! In fact, as bizarre as it may sound, I have caught myself actually looking forward to dental appointments where I’m always made to feel comfortable from the second that I walk in the door and the dental chair that historically had been the stuff of nightmares is now not unlike an easy chair in my own living room where my favourite channel (actually noted in my file!) is quickly displayed on one of the wide screen television monitors angled for optimum viewing in accordance with the pending procedure (the only things missing that would make the experience any more relaxed and leisurely are a cocktail and a bowl of snacks!). The clinic also provides the option of nitrous oxide (“laughing gas”), the only facility in the area to my knowledge that is licensed to offer this highly effective analgesic supplement. In short, I am absolutely thrilled with the quality of care that I’ve consistently received at White Cedar Dental; I only wish for my teeth’s sake that I had discovered this wonderful establishment a lot sooner! I wholeheartedly recommend White Cedar Dental to anyone interested in receiving the epitome of quality (and painless!!) dental care!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2018

Value

I have been going to this dentist for 16 years. The couple that own it and run it are very kind and considerate. They really care. I knew I had an infection under one of my teeth, so I drove on a Saturday , to the clinic. It was closed with a note on the door for emergencies. I called the number and left a message. An hour later Dr Bashi's wife called me and asked me some questions about my tooth. She then sent a prescription to shoppers drug mart so that I could get the medicine I needed. It was a long weekend, and they still found time to help me. I will never go anywhere else.. Thanks White Cedar, all your front desk staff are very kind and helpful. All the other staff are so kind, they never rush you away, and they listen, really listen. Thank you.... Tamara

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Value

Amazing office, everyone is so helpful and kind, they go above and beyond to help every single patient,very kid friendly office, every time my 2 kids leave the office they have a big smile on their face and they look forward to coming back,thanks White Cedar Dental .

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

Value

Great dental office, great hours with early mornings, evenings and sats, great services with orthodontist on staff and a surgeon that offers sedation ,to a very KID friendly office ...my whole family loves going there, highly recommend them to everyone.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

Dr Bashi and his team are very welcoming and friendly ! Did not feel judged and felt like I’ve be part of the white cedar dental family for years !

Dr. Zina Baraz

Dr. Zina Baraz

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

Super friendly. Professional staff. Convenient appointment times. Definitely the best dental clinic for my family. Love the welcoming environment and their commit... Read more