Rate Full Face Orthodontics

Ratings for Full Face Orthodontics

Value

I got three quotes for Invisalign and FFO had the best price including retainers

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

Value

Ample parking and very friendly staff. Unfortunately they don’t always run on time

flag | Submitted January 7, 2018

Value

Best place to go if you don’t want teeth out . Amazing results with the new Damon System

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Value

I brought my daughter to Dr Mahony at the age of 6. she had a extremely narrow upper jaw with an excessively high arch and sever overbite. Treatment took many years, but the end result is outstanding. 10 Years after the completion of therapy, we have returned for maintenance of her fixed lower retainer. It was good to see Derek Again, and be able to reiterate my thanks for my daughters beautiful smile.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

Value

Very good value for money. Dr Mahony 's quote was under the other two opinions I got plus he didn't take teeth out

flag | Submitted November 8, 2015

Value

Plenty of parking and open on weekends, but more importantly very dedicated staff and a very nice doctor

flag | Submitted November 7, 2015

Value

Great staff and very friendly doctors lead by one of the best orthodontists in the world

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

Value

Plenty of parking and open on weekends which is why I went there. I am really pleased with the doctors and staff

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

Value

great clinic with good doctors and friendly staff I amvery happy there

flag | Submitted October 25, 2015

Value

Greatest doctor with the best staff and extended hours including weekends Love it

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

WE HAVE BEEN GUIDED BY DR MAHONY OVER THE YEARS, AND MY DAUGHTER AND I ARE BOTH VERY HAPPY WITH THE RESULTS!!! REBECCA BISHOP