Rate Dr. M Albrbar

Dr. M Albrbar's Ratings

this has been my doc for over a year and my fiance has been seeing him even longer he WAS our family doc. until when we asked for a referral to a fertility clinic (as we are both females) he refused and told us it is against his beliefs. wow I didn't realize that he was hired by alberta government paid by tax payers money ( which includes members of the lgbt community) and yet is able to tell me NO for something that is perfectly legal in this country because of his beliefs from his own country???? what a joke! I have never been discrimmination against this caused me so much distress! done with this guy!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2487342].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2014

Moved to Edmonton 3 years ago, from Manitoba. Dr. Albrbar accepted to be our doctor. Very easy to get an appointment. He has 2 locations in the Castledowns area. He takes the time to treat us, no rush what so ever. Very efficient and knowledgable. We are extremely impressed by this doctor and happy to have him. Very easy to get a referral to specialists.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2477851].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

I found him to be very arrogant, wants you to do his work for him and them pay him for his signature, yes he did help by referring me to other specialists, but when it came time to fill out the paper work I required and needed for my job... he would not give me the time of day and when I pressed him to do it.... he arrogantly told me to seek another dr. I will never use him again as a family dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2355280].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

I have been to this doctor a few times, all he does is give me pain killers, doesnt actually investigate what the problem is to find results, I will no longer use this doctor as I want answers not pain killers

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][367100].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2014

Very considerate and he takes time to explain issues. Makes referrals to specialists if my concerns are beyond his knowledge. Easy to make appointments, short wait times, good staff. I live outside of the city and I am thankful I can drive to be under his care. Pharmacy on sight with excellent pharmacist. Good team work

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][367098].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2013

He's a good doctor but be prepared to wait. I was having an issue with my pregnancy early and had to be a doctor's office often and I quickly learned that appointment times were suggestions only. One time he was on the phone changing flight times for his family, another time chatting with the staff about their schedule, and other times just waiting because of the other patients ahead. I can only assumes because he was doing something else earlier. He's very knowledgable and helpful. Just takes WAY too long and it seems avoidable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][367097].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2013

The best Doctor , he takes time with everyone and explained all with details and great interests thank you Doctor .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][367096].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2013

Very thorough, was determined to pinpoint cause of my medical problem.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][367095].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

Very kind man who takes an active interest in my conditions. Great bedside manners and thorough. Makes referrals to specialists if beyond his knowledge. Easy to make appointments and short wait times if going in as a walk in patient. Best Dr. I have had for a number of years. Staff very friendly. Would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][367094].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2013

Even if you have an appointment the wait can be a bit long in the waiting room, however once you actually get into the doctor's room the wait is hardly noticeable. Dr. Albrbar is there very soon, and is very knowledgeable and helpful. I was nervous about going to a new doctor, but he is great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][367093].votes_count ]]