Rate Dr. Nicole Albuquerque

Dr. Nicole Albuquerque's Ratings

Nicole's only ability is making someone feel cared for. Money is her main goal. No one needs 3 treatments per week. My neck still hasn't recovered. Why does her receptionist talk you into continuing treatments?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2648549].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2014

Ive been seeing Nicole for over 15 years. She is fantastic; helpful, knowlegable with an amazing personality. I have referred her to several of my friends and family, who also feel the same about her after seeing her for just a short time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2607322].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2014

I love Dr. Albuquerque. She is the most helpful and supportive practitioner I have ever met. She will do anything she can to help her patients, including listening to you while you get anything you need off your chest. I would recommend her a thousand times over to anyone who is looking for a chiropractor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2572780].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

I wanted to improve my posture because of computer work even though I didn't experience any muscle and bone pain or headaches from it. Dr. Nicole was recommended to me by a friend. Yes, she is friendly and happy to see you all the time. With my issue, her treatment plan for me was 3x a week for 3 weeks then 2x week for subsequent weeks then weekly visits. I went through the treatments and there weren't any improvements in my posture. Actually, proper sitting corrected my posture not chiropractic care. After about 14 sessions in a period of 3 months, I told the chiropractic assistant that I coudn't continue with my treatments anymore because my benefits are used up then she suggested they have a financial plan for me. That was it for me. Dr. Nicole recommends every new patient gets x-rayed before treatment which is free in Hamilton. Punctuality is not her strongest asset if you book an evening appointment, up to 30 minutes wait time, which is understandable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2529943].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2014

She is terrible. I will never go back to her again. Felt like she cared more about my insurance plan than me. Only in it for the money

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1178288].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2013

Dr. Nicole Albuquerque is very sincere and very compassionate with her work. She treated my dog on Friday, before the long weekend. She wanted me to send her email/text each night and morning to tell me how my dog was. Then, on Monday, made special arrangements to meet me to look at my dog again. My dog is my baby, and Dr. Nicole is in no way "just doing this for the money", she sincerely cares!! Then when I took my dog back to my Vet's for the 4th visit, upon my request, the Vet finally did xrays!!! Thank you Dr. Albuquerque, I wish you were a Vet as well!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1178287].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2013

Great Clinic. The best receptionist very kind and accommodating to your needs. Dr. Nicole's adjustments are so soothing and you leave her office feeling so much better then when you walked in. Like I said, they are the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1178286].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

Dr. Nicole cares about her patients and does everything she can to help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1178285].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

The best doctor I have ever met! Nicole has been a doctor and good friend to me for the past 10 years. She gets to know her patients well and through this she can offer you the best of treatment! She is caring, spiritual, enthusiastic, friendly and has a big heart! Best Chiropractor in the city of Hamilton!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1178284].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2012

Dr. Nicole is amazing! She is so knowledable and always willing to offer advice. I highly recommend her to everyone. Dr. Julie is awesome as well. Lori (receptionist) is equally helpful and very pleasant. Luci (RMT) is amazing, always delivers amazing massages. All in all this is an amazing clinic, a large wealth of information all around!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1178283].votes_count ]]