Rate Dr. Nicole Albuquerque

Dr. Nicole Albuquerque's Ratings

I wanted to improve my posture because of computer work even though I didn't experience any muscle and bone pain or headaches from it. Dr. Nicole was recommended to me by a friend. Yes, she is friendly and happy to see you all the time. With my issue, her treatment plan for me was 3x a week for 3 weeks then 2x week for subsequent weeks then weekly visits. I went through the treatments and there weren't any improvements in my posture. Actually, proper sitting corrected my posture not chiropractic care. After about 14 sessions in a period of 3 months, I told the chiropractic assistant that I coudn't continue with my treatments anymore because my benefits are used up then she suggested they have a financial plan for me. That was it for me. Dr. Nicole recommends every new patient gets x-rayed before treatment which is free in Hamilton. Punctuality is not her strongest asset if you book an evening appointment, up to 30 minutes wait time, which is understandable.

Submitted Sept. 9, 2014 | flag

She is terrible. I will never go back to her again. Felt like she cared more about my insurance plan than me. Only in it for the money

Submitted Dec. 19, 2013 | flag

Dr. Nicole Albuquerque is very sincere and very compassionate with her work. She treated my dog on Friday, before the long weekend. She wanted me to send her email/text each night and morning to tell me how my dog was. Then, on Monday, made special arrangements to meet me to look at my dog again. My dog is my baby, and Dr. Nicole is in no way "just doing this for the money", she sincerely cares!! Then when I took my dog back to my Vet's for the 4th visit, upon my request, the Vet finally did xrays!!! Thank you Dr. Albuquerque, I wish you were a Vet as well!!!

Submitted May 21, 2013 | flag

Great Clinic. The best receptionist very kind and accommodating to your needs. Dr. Nicole's adjustments are so soothing and you leave her office feeling so much better then when you walked in. Like I said, they are the best!

Submitted May 6, 2013 | flag

Dr. Nicole cares about her patients and does everything she can to help.

Submitted April 18, 2013 | flag

The best doctor I have ever met! Nicole has been a doctor and good friend to me for the past 10 years. She gets to know her patients well and through this she can offer you the best of treatment! She is caring, spiritual, enthusiastic, friendly and has a big heart! Best Chiropractor in the city of Hamilton!!!

Submitted Dec. 30, 2012 | flag

Dr. Nicole is amazing! She is so knowledable and always willing to offer advice. I highly recommend her to everyone. Dr. Julie is awesome as well. Lori (receptionist) is equally helpful and very pleasant. Luci (RMT) is amazing, always delivers amazing massages. All in all this is an amazing clinic, a large wealth of information all around!

Submitted July 17, 2012 | flag

Very helpful when it comes to alternative treatments, friendly, on time. PERFECT

Submitted April 4, 2012 | flag

very professional, attentive and friendly. Offers reliable and practical advice. I highly recommend. She has always showed empathy and a genuinly helpful attitude. Wonderful practice.

Submitted Nov. 10, 2011 | flag

Most amazing health care professional. I couldn't reccommend a better doctor. Always pleasan and extremely knowledgeable. Overall Dr. Albuquruqe is EXCELLENT!

Submitted Dec. 16, 2010 | flag