Rate Dr. Scott Duca

Dr. Scott Duca's Ratings

My 15 year old daughter had a sudden hip issue and she couldn't put any weight on her right leg or walk at all. She was so much better after her very first visit (she walked out of the office) and continued to get better in her subsequent visits. Dr. Duca has daughters who are athletes so he understands the needs of kids. I definitely recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2444569].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

Dr. Duca is extremely helpful and goes above and beyond for his patients. He counseled me when I was faced with a tough choice about whether or not to go ahead with another back surgery. Knowing that I was hesitant to listen to the surgeons weighing in, he let me come in his office and very patiently listened to my concerns and helped develop a plan to help me avoid surgery, all the while reassuring me that he would let me know if surgery would be necessary. He's been instrumental in my pain management - taking me from barely being able to walk, to fully functioning (within restrictions, of course). He is caring and attentive to his patients and you don't feel rushed. I can't say enough about this man - definitely a fantastic chiropractor and well worth the drive out of the way for me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1185686].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2014

Suffering from migraines for years, I finally decided to see Dr. Duca to see if he could provide some relief. After 4 visits, I had no headache. Thankfully, I am going on 1 week with no headache at all. I haven't felt this well in years. Best healthcare decision I have ever made. Highly recommend with reservation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1185685].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

After a few visits to physician with NO relief for arm pain not able to raise arm above my head (impossible to even fix my hair) I tried Dr. Scott Duca.I was given great relief after the first visit! We have a little way to go but I am cofident. There are several other chiropactic offices closer to my home but it is well worth the drive. Dr. Duca is awesome. He took time to listen. He is genuine and compassionate. Becky is great she is so friendly you feel like you know her the minute you meet her. I will continue to make the drive ! :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1185684].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2013

I've been a patient at Back on Track/Dr. Duca's for a few years. Every issue I have had he has been able to resolve and get me back where I need to be. I was recommended to him and have since recommended him to several people. He definitely knows what he is doing and I can't imagine going anywhere else!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1185683].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2013

I have been visiting Dr. Duca and Back on Track for approximately three months. I find the service to be excellent. Dr. Duca and his staff take their time with you, and they communicate the procedures they use fully to you. Dr. Duca, and his staff express a genuine concern for you and your progress. I am positive that I have found the best care available to help with my back problems and I would recommend this service to anyone. Thank you Dr. Duca and staff!! David Grayson.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1185682].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2013

Best Chiropractor ever!!! This guy is excellent. He truly cares about his patients and if he can't fix it he will send you to someone that can. Highly Recommended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1185681].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2012

AWESOME ... I was scared of chiropractors before I went to Dr. Duca!!! Now, I recommend him to everyone!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1185680].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2009

Of all the chiropractors I've ever used, Dr. Duca is BY FAR the BEST! I've had many back/neck problems, including surgery, epidurals, etc...but Dr. Duca has probably done more for pain management than any other Dr. I have visited

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1185679].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2009

Easy to work with Doctor. I have used many Chiropractors in the past but like Dr. Duca the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1185678].votes_count ]]