Dr. Kevin Easterbrook

Rate Dr. Kevin Easterbrook

Dr. Kevin Easterbrook's Ratings

He listens, he cares, his office is run well and he knows his stuff. Other Dr.s take note!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1205265].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2013

I was a true skeptic of Chirpractors. My friend convinced me to go because of the extreme pain I was having in my neck. Reluctantly I went to Dr. Easterbrook who was my friend's chiropractor. Dr. Easterbrook has done WONDERS for my neck!!! He always explains everything and I have found him very knowledgeable. He is friendly and caring and very personable! THANK YOU DR. EASTERBROOK!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1205264].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2012

He is absolutely a great chiropractor, I would highly recommend the time to drive to Belmont to see him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1205263].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2012

Very nice and professional service and advice. Friendly and personal

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1205262].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2011

Thought rarely if ever on time he takes a significant amount of time with each patient to truly get to the bottom of the issue. He is gentle and knowledgeable and has an incredible bedside manner that make it worth the wait even if it is a bit frustrating at times.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1205261].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2010

I love Kevin. I just wish he was a bit more punctual. I find that I wait much too long...but he is always friendly, helpful, and lets me taka minute to see how I am feeling before sending me out the door. Offers exercises and suggestions to help reduce my number of visits instead of insisting I come back all the time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1205260].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2010

Dr. Easterbrook is the best chiro my family and I had the pleasure to go to. He is very knowledgeable and up to speed on the latest trends. He has excellent bed-side manners,is extremely helpful and caring. He is very gentle and I trust him completely. Kevin is the 1st chiro I let manipulate my neck. I even sent my young daughter to see him. I never feel rush when I go see him, because he answers all of my questions and concerns. Yes, he is rarely on schedule, but that's because he cares about all his patients. He even does home visits for his patients that are too ill to come to his office.If only all doctors where like him...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1205259].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2009

very nice man. he was so helpful. his son is cute too. the one named nick.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1205258].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2008

Excellent sums it up. He and his staff go above and beyond the call at all times, and truly understand the needs of their patients. If you tell them you've "fallen and can't get up" they won't laugh - they'll get you in for an appointment very quickly !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1205257].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2007

My wife and I and many of our friends use Dr. Easterbrook for all of our chiropractic needs. His technique is gentle and effective, and he is very knowledgeable, helpful, and willing to offer help or advice with injuries or other health issues or problems. He is also very knowledgeable in the area of fitness.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1205256].votes_count ]]