Rate Dr. Scott Irwin

Dr. Scott Irwin's Ratings

My opinion is that his medical background is very limited. He has the misguided view that chiropractic practices can solve almost everything. I said I didn't want my neck manipulated and he convinced me otherwise. No should mean no! He is not a very good acupuncturist either -- can be quite sloppy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2647384].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2014

Dr. Irwin always helps my pain go away and sent me for x-rays when the situation seemed to warrant it, rather than just blindly make adjustments. He really knows his specialty well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2445276].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

Friendly. I prefered his accupuncture to his chiropractic care. It was out of this world good! He is talkative and made me feel very at ease. I liked that he had music playing in the treatment rooms. His staff (Kimberly) was a sweet woman who took interest in the patients as well. Sometimes I had to bring my kids with me and I felt that I was made welcome. It has been awhile since I've seen him because I have moved away, but I am glad to have had our paths cross.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1211840].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2007

He has helped me a great and is always caring and totally professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1211839].votes_count ]]