Rate Dr. Ross P. Hartings

Dr. Ross P. Hartings's Ratings

It doesn't get any better than Dr. Hartings! I wasn't sure about going to a chiro., but tried it as a last resort after no success with several ortho. doctors. I'm amazed at what he can do and you won't find anyone nicer to deal with than him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][436306].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2012

You can't find someone more professional, kind, and courteous as Dr. Hartings. I trust my health care and my newborn's care with Dr. Hartings. I've known Ross most my life and know he is a legitimately moral person. Highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][436305].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2011

Couldn't ask for a more knowledgeable, professional, and kind doctor. He has helped me tremendously.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][436304].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2011

Dr. Hartings is VERY knowledgeable and talented -- he seems to know what's wrong with my muscles before I even tell him and he always helps me to feel better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][436303].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2010

Had been seeing a different chiro for about 9months with no real progress. Have been seeing Dr. Hartings for two weeks and already seeing results. Extremely courteous and knowledgeable. Highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][436302].votes_count ]]