Rate Dr. Warren Dick

Dr. Warren Dick's Ratings

Dr Warren Dick from High Road Chiropractic Centre, provided an insight into my condition; outlining all my concerns with hard facts (physical findings) that could be seen and felt that I have sustained from a serious injury. Due to permanent injuries which are not seen but felt, I will have to live with this for the rest of my life. To have closure on why I feel this way, clearly explaining my body, Dr Warren Dick knew more than I could have researched or could have had explained to me via any other medical practitioners!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][461733].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2011

Dr Warren Dick from Applecross Chiropractic, provided an insight into my condition; outlining all my concerns with hard facts (physical findings) that could be seen and felt i might add from a serious injury I substained. As unfortunately RPH missed all permanent injuries that I will have to live with for the rest of my life discharging me that week, due to some persons action on the road Motor vehicle has put me in this position/condition. To have closure on why I feel this way, clearly explaining my body. He knew more than my GP!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][461732].votes_count ]]