You may also like

Rate Dr. Gary G. King

Dr. Gary G. King's Ratings

Dr. King has helped me with my shoulder, neck, back and weight loss information, thank you Dr. King you truly are the BEST chiropractor I have ever had and I am so glad to have met you.

For anyone looking for Dr. Gary King's services, in my opinion, Dr. King is outstanding in ALL facets of his profession and customer service. He truly cares for ALL clients and I recommend him to ANYONE who needs his services.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2789498].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2015

Dr. King saved my life. Three doctors strongly recommended surgery as my ONLY option. Dr. King proved them all wrong. I never once felt like I was being "cracked" and he took me from using a walker to jogging.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2771830].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

I am a pro golfer and I had 3 sessions with Dr. King the past 2 weeks. Dr. King has been very helpful since he fixed my shoulder issue and he also explained me the reasons of my injury!
Dr. King is a great chiropractor: always positive, committed and punctual!
Feels great to work with him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2755300].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

I was not expecting to be treated with so much care and compassion. He really cares for his patients. Dr. King helped me get my health back and never suggested to make more treatments than needed. My neck pain is nearly gone and my energy levels are much higher. I wish I heard about him sooner!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2550151].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

I am very thankful for Dr. King's compassion, understanding, information and technical applications of techniques. I have greatly benefitted from his expertise and care. Not only is my back better but my whole body has responded to better health, vitalitality and strength. Thank you, Dr. King and staff. I appreciate your cheerfulness and helpfulness always.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2547633].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

Dr King is a very competent professional, always have the best advice and actually cares for his patients. I've Been his client for many years now, and I have no words to thank him enough for all his has done for me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2537946].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2014

Dr. King is Amazing!!!! I had a really bad car accident and he has got me back on my feet and I am so thankful for him. I recommend him HIGHLY!!!! If you have a friend or family member that needs help reach out to Dr. King he is always there! I'd give him a 10 rating if it was allowed :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2536110].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 14, 2014

Excepcional Chiropractor! Apos passar por outros chiropractors, Dr. Gary foi o unico que aliviou minha dor no joelho em 90% ja na primeira visita. Minha mae apos anos com dor cronica na joanete (Hallux valgus), na segunda visita obteve excelente melhora.
Ele possui vasto conhecimento na area, extremente cuidadoso com seus pacientes.
Recomendo a todos Dr. Gary!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2525536].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2014

I'm a cellist and suffered for years of lower back pain. I tried several chiropractors in the past years, with close to zero success. Suddenly a sharp and unbearable sharp pain appeared and I was on Google searching for best reviews on chiropractors. I did not bother to call, I just drove immediately to his office at lunch time and the Doctor himself let me in. After telling him about my horrible pain, he visited me on his lunch break!!!! To my absolute surprise in one single session the sharp pain was gone. He is very knowledgeable, extremely intelligent and very caring human been. For the first time in my life I will recommend a chiropractor to my fellow coworkers musicians.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2361850].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

Best Chiropractor in Orlando! I have been a patient of Dr. King for at least 4 years, and I have found his treatment effective every time I had a problems. Without hesitation I recommend King Health Center to anyone who is looking for new chiropractor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2361849].votes_count ]]