Rate Dr. Jody W. Fisher

Dr. Jody W. Fisher's Ratings

I have NEVER had to wait for longer than 5 minutes before seeing Chiropractor. He's very knowledgeable and keeps my pain at bay. Would never consider seeing anyone else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2362729].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

Dr Fisher has helpe me tremendously for neck pain. I rarely take pain mess for degenerative discs now. His staff is very nice and prompt.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][476535].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2013

Dr. Fisher is a compassionate, caring, and knowledgeable chiropractor. I was treated by my MD for years with pain pills that provided minimal if any relief. Dr. Fisher diagnosed my issue accurately and then treated it appropriately leaving me pain free. He very personable with his patients and will always try to fit you in if you are in need of his help. He is definately first class. -Robert Carte, FNP-BC

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][476534].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2012

dr fisher is awesome he got me back to normal fast and works you in whenever you need to be seen

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][476533].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2011

hE IS VERY CONSERVATIVE AND SHOWS SO MUCH INTEREST IN YOUR PROBLEMS. VERY KIND.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][476532].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Very good doctor. Had severe pain in my neck 3 days before going out of town for a week and I did not have insurance, he worked with me all 3 days before going for only $150! My mom and grandmother both have went to him so that is why I went. He is very good and takes the time to listen and see where you are having the difficulty. He takes his time so not to cause a lot of unnecessary pain. The pain he did cause was very little. He did a remarkable job in 3 days. He did not think he was going to be able to do much. After I got back in town I went back to him for about a month and he only charged me $50 a visit instead of his normal rates due to me not having insurance. Wonder person!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][476531].votes_count ]]