Rate Dr. Lee G. Yardley

Dr. Lee G. Yardley's Ratings

Hello, my name is Brenda J. Lynch. I've been a client of Dr. Yardley with The Yardley Institute for 7 years. I never really had a regular doctor , but I always had a regular chiropractor as I have been falling down and have experienced a few major accidents in my lifetime that has caused me much discomfort. The doctors kept saying I would have to live with this for the rest of my life. At one point I had to give all my high heels away cause I couldn't keep proper balance and walk straight. My hips were so out. No one knew about the "ATLAS" the first vertebrae at the base of my neck. They were not trying to adjust this but the lower part..my hips... No wonder I was always having to go back and back and back to the chiropractor. If your ATLAS is off so is the rest of your spine. People would say.."No- no, it's not in my neck, it's in my lower back and hips that's the problem." Well, me too, as I was conditioned over the years to this very false statement. After many many years a friend from church(here in Seattle) was sharing about her son's health issues and no one seemed to be able to help him. One day someone recommended an "UPPER CERVICAL" chiropractor to them-DR. YARDLEY. After just a few x rays and beginning treatments, he was no longer experiencing the issues his body was having. Eventually I decided to go to him and see if their would be a difference in my body. I was actually desperate, spending all that money for years without any real difference. I paid for the treatments with Yardley and now I pay for maintenance and am glad that we have a handle on things. He is a specialist and a very dedicated one in caring for his patients. Doctor Yardley himself had upper cervical problems due to a water injury and there were no chiropractors that could help him. He himself being a chiropractor with a clinic thought they could help him. NO. He found a NUCCA doc and proceeded to receive treatments . He was ready to give up cause he couldn't work very well. This was his ticket to health with finding this specialist. So he proceeded to attend a special college that provides upper cervical training. You do have to be a chiropractor first so with the extra years training you now become a specialist. Yes costs of treatments for seeing all specialists goes up as it should. I am happy there is someone like Dr. Yardley and his associates that can help me to maintain my health. Fear of the unknown seems to stop people from advancing and allowing themselves to try something new. Is anyone perfect? Is anything really fool proof? We need to be confident and secure with our decisions to move forward. I find a lot of people want a quick fix and money/cost seems to control our decisions instead of looking at the big picture. Let's step out of our boxes and let the specialists do what they do best(that's why they study to get those masters degrees) and treat patients with the knowledge and know how they have earned. I am not trained in this area, but I do other things that I expect people to pay for my services and I don't apologize for my cost. Please remember, we all have service to render and receive from others. Let's be fair in our attitudes and in our speech regarding peoples hard work. Anyone can be negative, but a bigger person will look to the positive first and foremost and the rest will follow. I have thanked God so many times for actually providing Dr. Yardley and his associates the service he does for people. I believe the Lord sent him to enhance my quality of life. Thank you Dr. Yardley. I say keep up the good work. I plan to continue maintenance with your clinic as long as I am alive. I recommend everyone to follow suit. I you have exhausted all the other avenues and your health hasn't gotten any better, well you have nothing to lose if--if this doesn't work for you. Move on and look for another avenue of treatment, like I say, you have nothing to lose but gain when you find the solution to your long time health issues. I give credit where credit is due and when I don't feel the treatment is worthy than I stop . Think about it..what is your choice? Cause it is your choice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2655589].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2014

Dr Yardley is WORTH EVERY PENNY you pay him!! I have been to other board centified NUCCA doctors. Dr Yardley is the ONLY one that has been able to get my adjustment to hold. I could tell when I walked into the office that this was a professional office. The environment is very welcoming. When I met with doctor Yardley I was so impressed with his knowledge not only about NUCCA but about any health issue that I needed to discuss with him. He was knowledgeable about the latest research that had been done and the effectiveness of the different treatments. He took as much time with me as I needed and I never felt rushed. He and his staff made sure I understood everything. When he explained to me what needed to be done to correct my compromised brain-body connection and it all made sense. Dr Yardley does not promise any miracle cures, he simply has a very effective, gentle procedure that allows the body to heal itself. With Dr Yardley and his staff, explained everything in detail. They leave no stone unturned. If anyone says differently they simply were not paying attention. I was ready to give up on NUCCA doctors. I am so glad that that I listened to my friend and I went to Dr Yardley. When I went to see Dr Yardley I had severe sciatica, knee pain, ringing in my ears, low energy and could not sleep. After a number of months of care I am almost 100 percent better on everything. Prior to seeing Dr Yardley I thought I was going to have to quite my job. Thanks to Dr Yardley I have my life back. My husband and children are now going to Dr Yardley. I urge anyone to go see Dr Yardley. You will be so glad you did.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2650845].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2014

It was a pretty good experience. But I Often Wait til Well AFTER My APPOINTMENT To Be seen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2363258].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

This has been a horrible experience. I signed up for the $3000+ "plan" that Dr Yardley recommended (4 times a week in the beginning) and I don't even feel better. I am not old. I am not overweight. But Dr Yardley put the hard sell on me saying my problem was significant and that I really needed the care. Then after my initial "correction" he or an associate just checked me without adjusting me. What the heck was I paying for!? I felt like because he was the president of the organization he would be a great practitioner but I was able to find another board certified NUCCA chiropractor closer to my house who charges about half and doesn't make me come in 12 times in a month! Check out the NUCCA website and you'll see there are other options than paying for this guys Mercedes.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2363257].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

I was told that my insurance did not pay enough for them to bill them but that i could do it myself. I was in so much pain I pre-paid the CASH they required of me in order to get a a "discount". I was doing visits 3 times a week and after some time they were not performing the daily images included in what i was paying for, so i asked that i be credited but was told that the charge was part of the discount package. After that day i saw a now to the doctor in my file telling him to "take thermal images on every visit". So after two more visits and us walking by the machines then the doctor turning back around after seeing the note to take the images I was too disgusted to continue therapy there. I requested a refund which took three weeks. I am still upset that they would take advantage of my pain and steal my hard earned money!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][486136].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2013

The skull/atlas adjustment that Dr Yardley performed on me felt like he was just barely touching my skin. He asked me if that was painful and I said not at all and he said that “in the morning it will feel like a truck ran over you”. However I still felt nothing the next morning or the days that followed. A reasonable person would conclude that Dr. Yardley did nothing to adjust my skull to my atlas vertebra yet Dr. Yardley claimed that he made a 5 degree adjustment. Dr. Yardley was very nice to me but when my wife asked him questions Dr Yardley suddenly became arrogant, short and rude to my wife. It was definitely a bizarre seen to witness. I couldn’t wait to get out of there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][486135].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2013

Very knowledgeable about all aspects of health. I have been to a lot of chiropractors but Dr. Yardleys approach is the best. GO SEE HIM!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][486133].votes_count ]]