Rate Dr. Lee G. Yardley

Dr. Lee G. Yardley's Ratings

It was a pretty good experience. But I Often Wait til Well AFTER My APPOINTMENT To Be seen.

Submitted June 27, 2014 | flag

This has been a horrible experience. I signed up for the $3000+ "plan" that Dr Yardley recommended (4 times a week in the beginning) and I don't even feel better. I am not old. I am not overweight. But Dr Yardley put the hard sell on me saying my problem was significant and that I really needed the care. Then after my initial "correction" he or an associate just checked me without adjusting me. What the heck was I paying for!? I felt like because he was the president of the organization he would be a great practitioner but I was able to find another board certified NUCCA chiropractor closer to my house who charges about half and doesn't make me come in 12 times in a month! Check out the NUCCA website and you'll see there are other options than paying for this guys Mercedes.

Submitted June 24, 2014 | flag

I was told that my insurance did not pay enough for them to bill them but that i could do it myself. I was in so much pain I pre-paid the CASH they required of me in order to get a a "discount". I was doing visits 3 times a week and after some time they were not performing the daily images included in what i was paying for, so i asked that i be credited but was told that the charge was part of the discount package. After that day i saw a now to the doctor in my file telling him to "take thermal images on every visit". So after two more visits and us walking by the machines then the doctor turning back around after seeing the note to take the images I was too disgusted to continue therapy there. I requested a refund which took three weeks. I am still upset that they would take advantage of my pain and steal my hard earned money!

Submitted Sept. 24, 2013 | flag

The skull/atlas adjustment that Dr Yardley performed on me felt like he was just barely touching my skin. He asked me if that was painful and I said not at all and he said that “in the morning it will feel like a truck ran over you”. However I still felt nothing the next morning or the days that followed. A reasonable person would conclude that Dr. Yardley did nothing to adjust my skull to my atlas vertebra yet Dr. Yardley claimed that he made a 5 degree adjustment. Dr. Yardley was very nice to me but when my wife asked him questions Dr Yardley suddenly became arrogant, short and rude to my wife. It was definitely a bizarre seen to witness. I couldn’t wait to get out of there.

Submitted April 12, 2013 | flag

Very knowledgeable about all aspects of health. I have been to a lot of chiropractors but Dr. Yardleys approach is the best. GO SEE HIM!!

Submitted Aug. 2, 2011 | flag