Rate Dr. David Candler

Dr. David Candler's Ratings

Without exception, Dr. Candler has been the most profound doctor I have ever met. He is kind, compassionate, extremely thorough in his examinations and is also very humorous. We have indeed lost a 'great doctor' in private pratice. I certainly wish him all the best in his new endeavors. There is NO ONE to ever take his place.A very great loss to everyone who has had the privilege of knowing him. May he be blessed ALWAYS in his life. We miss you David. John

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1398440].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2009

Dr. Candler is an exceptional doctor. His sense of humour is great and I always felt very comfortable with him. Although I often had to wait a fair amount of time in the waiting room, I didn't mind because he made sure to address any issue that I had when I got in to see him. I was very sad when he closed his office and went through 3 doctors before finding a comparable doctor to Dr. Candler. I wish him the best of luck in whatever he does and hope he is doing well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1398439].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2008

Dr. Candler was the best doctor i've ever had with a great sense of humour, I started to see him when i was small. I had problems with my knees, he said if I had anymore problems we'd have to amputate. He also said the first time I saw him if I ever came in by myself and my mom ever found out and tried to find out why, he said he'd tell her to jump in a creek (for a little kid, I thought that was great). I was very sad when i heard he shut down his practice, and I wish he would come back (even part time). Since then it's been hard to find someone that takes the time and care for their patients, and I'm happy to say that I found a very nice man. I'm even happier to find out he also has a very good rating. Hope to see you again Dr. Candler don't stay away too long.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1398438].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2007

Dr. Candler is the best doctor ever ~ I started going to him when he first started his practice. He was so thorough, always took time to listen and made sure he got to the root of the problem. When he shut down his practice I was very sad, it has been hard to find another doctor just like him, no one measures up to him. Wish there were more doctors like David, he is the best. Thank you Dr. Candler.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1398437].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2007

I LOVED having David as a doctor and I cried when he told me he was leaving his practice. I have spent the past 3 years looking for a new doctor. There ought to be more like him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1398436].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2007

Dr. Candler saved my life by making a HOUSE CALL and forcing me into the hospital. We've lost a great doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1398435].votes_count ]]