Dr. Jacob Manonyane

Rate Dr. Jacob Manonyane

Dr. Jacob Manonyane's Ratings

Dr. Manonyane has been a favorite of one of our adult children for years. We now know why. He is very caring, listens, takes his time and always shows concern. He is one doctor that I would highly recommend - he must read the file on each patient as he knows your history before seeing you. Maybe one day he will have his own practise.

Submitted July 28, 2014 | flag

Brought my son into the clinic with a concussion from hockey not knowing what to expect. Dr Manonyane was exceptional! He performed a very thorough examination and explained everything to us in common terms. Terrific with kids. Even did a follow up call to our house. Too bad he does not have his own practice as I would jump at the oppotunity to have him as my doctor.

Submitted Oct. 1, 2013 | flag

Dr J. Manonyane is fantastic. He is great with kids, he made my son feel at ease, he knows he's stuff!

Submitted Nov. 24, 2011 | flag

First time to a walk in clinic and was worried about they type of doctors there. Doctor Manonyane is great. Asked lots of questions and listened. Too bad he is not in private practice.

Submitted April 2, 2009 | flag

Dr. Jacob is extremely nice and it is too bad he is not in private practice. Presently he only works at the walk-in clinic and isn't a family doctor. A family member who recently moved to SK needed an immediate referral to an Immunologist for treatment. Dr. Jacob contacted one that day and called us at home to let us know. The next day he called to leave a message that the appt time was set to see the specialist. Then on the day of the appt he called to remind us of the time. He went well beyond the call of duty and was extremely caring. I would recommend him hands down. Now, the girls at the front desk...not so much. They are rather rude and impatient.

Submitted May 29, 2008 | flag

Dr. Jacob is very kind and gentle. I have seen him several times and have always felt heard and understoond. He did not "rush" me out the door. He explains his diagnosis in terms I can understand. He takes the time to listen and to answer my questions. I think he is a wonderful doctor ~ very knowledgeable, patient and easy to talk with.

Submitted May 27, 2008 | flag

Jacob is a very caring and respectful doctor. He actually takes time to listen to what you have to say and is very thorough. Great with adults & teenagers.

Submitted Feb. 27, 2008 | flag

Great with kids, very helpful, gave me all the time I needed. I highly recommend Jacob to anyone.

Submitted Feb. 13, 2008 | flag

I really liked him. He is extremely friendly and great with kids.

Submitted Feb. 21, 2007 | flag