Dr. Dan Headington

Rate Dr. Dan Headington

Dr. Dan Headington's Ratings

I happen to be a chiropractor myself and i wouldnt trust my own treatments over this guy. I am losing business due to Dr. Dan's exceptional skills and i prefer it that way. When people ask me about their ailments i tell them 'Don't ask me, ask Dr. Dan!'

Submitted Jan. 14, 2014 | flag

Dr. Dan Headington is excellent at what he does. Very professional, always gets to the root of the issue, sets a game plan and sees it thru to a successful result. I'm a Strength and Conditioning coach and have been working with everyday people up to professional athletes for 2 decades. Dr. Dan is the only guy we refer our clients and athletes to in the greater Edmonton area, family included. Allen Shaw, SCS. Perfect Body Consulting.

Submitted Aug. 7, 2013 | flag

Dr. Headington is amazing. His first treatment on me, relieved my pain. I had two different chiropractors work on me without any pain.Dr. Dan does amazing things with the different treatment methods he uses. For anyone hesitant to go to a chiropractor, please give Dr. Headington and his staff the opportunity to help you. You will truly be amazed.

Submitted July 2, 2013 | flag

DR.Dan is great, I was nervous about seeing a chiropractor and he has put me at ease about it. He is fantastic never pushing me to come back in a week!! He is great!!

Submitted April 26, 2013 | flag

I had been in alot of pain and virtually immobile and off work for several months. I had been treated by other professionals for several months and got little relief for my condition. Dan has done different adjustments and added spinal decompression to my treatments. I now am finally receiving some relief and mobility and have been able to go back to work. His staff are very accomodating and pleasant.

Submitted March 27, 2013 | flag

An excellent chiroprator..will definately go back to him when problems arise again

Submitted Aug. 21, 2012 | flag

Good Dr. Was able to adjust me in two sessions. His staff was helpful and he was on time for my sessions.

Submitted July 10, 2012 | flag

Great doctor - very gentle, effective and professional. Adjusted my neck which I was afraid to do at first and my upper back neck problem totally disappeared in about 4 sessions.

Submitted May 2, 2012 | flag

Dan is wonderful! His knowledge and understanding are superb. Great, professional manner. Does a exemplary job with my race horses as well.

Submitted March 15, 2011 | flag

I have gone to alot of chiropractors over the years and I find him to be the best in every way.

Submitted Jan. 22, 2010 | flag