Rate Dr. Douglas Strilchuk

Dr. Douglas Strilchuk's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 18, 2014 | flag

Dr Strilchuk has been me and my husbands Doctor for over 20 years. He is an incredibly knowledgable, helpful, kind and compassionate doctor. He takes the time to listen so he can assess, diagnosis and give the proper treatment. Dr Strilchuk has the very hard to find...heart factor. There are times where we've waited but it pales in comparison to the countless times where he has taken that much needed extra time with us. Our opinion of Dr Strilchuk is that he is the best!

Submitted Nov. 27, 2013 | flag

Dr. Strilchuk has been my doctor since I was in my teens. I am now almost 44 and he has been great, especially in more recent years. He has also taken my daughter (now 5) on as a patient. He takes really good care of us and while there is a very long wait to get in, he doesn't make you feel rushed as he listens and addresses your needs/issues so it makes up for the waiting. He is knowledgeable and doesn't necessarily prescribe drugs for the sake of prescribing drugs, ya know what I mean. I am glad to have Strilchuk as my doctor. My daughter really likes him too.

Submitted April 18, 2012 | flag

Dr. Stilchuk is an outstanding GP. He takes time to properly treat each patient. Fantastic doctor.

Submitted April 25, 2011 | flag

Great doctor, very knowledgeable. I am very glad to have him as a doctor, however the wait times can be atrocious. He is great, has common sense and doesn't over prescribe drugs.

Submitted Jan. 3, 2011 | flag

Great family Doctor will take the time to listen and make sure you understand

Submitted June 19, 2010 | flag

Dr. Strilchuk is by far the greatest physician in the medical profession. I had a serious health problem, and I flew to see an internal medicine specialist at the Mayo Clinic and he didn't have a clue what was wrong. One of my best friends said to go see Dr. Strilchuk, a family physician, and in 2 days, he found out exactly what was wrong with me. I had surgery within a week and I am doing much better. I owe my life to this man. Simply incredible.

Submitted Dec. 16, 2009 | flag

Dr. Strilchuk is the best Doctor I've ever seen. It's obvious that he is doing what he loves. He never rushes you, he's genuinely concerned with his patients. He's truly awesome!! These are the reasons I gave him such a good rating. He deserves it.

Submitted Nov. 12, 2009 | flag

I have been Dr. Strilchuk's patient for approximately 20 years; the only thing that I don't like is the wait time, but on the other hand he isn't "just a pill pusher"; and listens not only to what I say but pays attention to what I don't say - if that makes sense. He never rushes our visits and he is GREAT with my 2.5 year old!! I would recommend him to anyone.

Submitted Aug. 13, 2009 | flag

Dr. Douglas Strilchuk was my doctor for about 20 years while I was in Edmonton. He is an outstanding Doctor and treated my whole family as part of his family. At times we had to wait awhile, only because he gives each patient the time needed to answer their questions. He would aways try and see patients that walked in without an appointment if they were sick. Overall, he gets top rating from me.

Submitted Aug. 11, 2009 | flag