You may also like

Rate Dr. Douglas Strilchuk

Dr. Douglas Strilchuk's Ratings

Best Doctor! is without a doubt the best in the business!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2840448].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Dr. Strilchuk is an amazing physician. He takes time to answer questions and genuinely cares for our entire family. He is knowledgeable and it is evident that he is committed to staying current in his field. His staff are kind and the office is conveniently located. I am so thankful that he is my family doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2834079].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

Simply put he is a great doctor that cares and listens!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2662913].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 25, 2014

I have an persistent condition that was first noticed 6 years ago by a doctor in a walk-in clinic. Dr. Strilchuk agreed to accept me as a patient at that time as my previous family doctor had passed away. He is a knowledgeable physician with a caring manner. Dr. Strilchuk explains medical procedures, problems and illnesses in a way that is easily understood by a layperson. He's very busy but I never feel rushed when I'm in the examination room and I feel free to ask questions and voice my concerns. I usually have to sit 20 to 30 minutes in the waiting room but it's worth the inconvenience. My husband and adult daughters also see Dr. Stilchuk. My physical condition continues to be a problem, and I have to visit him far more often than I like,
but I'm glad he's my doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2549406].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

Awesome family doctor. Thorough and compassionate. obviously likes his job.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2546642].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2503239].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2014

Dr Strilchuk has been me and my husbands Doctor for over 20 years. He is an incredibly knowledgable, helpful, kind and compassionate doctor. He takes the time to listen so he can assess, diagnosis and give the proper treatment. Dr Strilchuk has the very hard to find...heart factor. There are times where we've waited but it pales in comparison to the countless times where he has taken that much needed extra time with us. Our opinion of Dr Strilchuk is that he is the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1666215].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2013

Dr. Strilchuk has been my doctor since I was in my teens. I am now almost 44 and he has been great, especially in more recent years. He has also taken my daughter (now 5) on as a patient. He takes really good care of us and while there is a very long wait to get in, he doesn't make you feel rushed as he listens and addresses your needs/issues so it makes up for the waiting. He is knowledgeable and doesn't necessarily prescribe drugs for the sake of prescribing drugs, ya know what I mean. I am glad to have Strilchuk as my doctor. My daughter really likes him too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1666214].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2012

Dr. Stilchuk is an outstanding GP. He takes time to properly treat each patient. Fantastic doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1666213].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2011

Great doctor, very knowledgeable. I am very glad to have him as a doctor, however the wait times can be atrocious. He is great, has common sense and doesn't over prescribe drugs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1666212].votes_count ]]