Dr. Karen J. Wolstein

Rate Dr. Karen J. Wolstein

Dr. Karen J. Wolstein's Ratings

Dr Karen is great and takes time with her patients and asks questions. It is nice to have a Chiropractor do that.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2723511].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2015

I switched to Dr Karen from another Chiropractor that wasn't helping me. She got me back on my feet and I regained mobility quickly. She was extremely caring and I am so glad I found her. Dr Karen is one of the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][634150].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2012

Dr. Karen is extremely caring and very professional. I've been a patient of hers on three occasions and each time she has taken excellent care of me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][634149].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2010

nice looking doesn't dress like a chiro. but gets the job done

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][634148].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Karen's since 1999. I have hip pain from working out at local gym (too many reps) or to much dancing. Before her were 2 other chiro. and they did not help. She has other chiro's at her clinic but she's the best. Dr. Karen has a great team of carry people that work w/ her. This is a sincere comment. If you don't believe me ask me my name is Karly and you probably have seen at the gym or on the dance floor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][634151].votes_count ]]