Dr. Karen J. Wolstein

Rate Dr. Karen J. Wolstein

Dr. Karen J. Wolstein's Ratings

I switched to Dr Karen from another Chiropractor that wasn't helping me. She got me back on my feet and I regained mobility quickly. She was extremely caring and I am so glad I found her. Dr Karen is one of the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][634150].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2012

Dr. Karen is extremely caring and very professional. I've been a patient of hers on three occasions and each time she has taken excellent care of me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][634149].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2010

nice looking doesn't dress like a chiro. but gets the job done

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][634148].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Karen's since 1999. I have hip pain from working out at local gym (too many reps) or to much dancing. Before her were 2 other chiro. and they did not help. She has other chiro's at her clinic but she's the best. Dr. Karen has a great team of carry people that work w/ her. This is a sincere comment. If you don't believe me ask me my name is Karly and you probably have seen at the gym or on the dance floor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][634151].votes_count ]]