Dr. Karen J. Wolstein

Rate Dr. Karen J. Wolstein

Dr. Karen J. Wolstein's Ratings

I switched to Dr Karen from another Chiropractor that wasn't helping me. She got me back on my feet and I regained mobility quickly. She was extremely caring and I am so glad I found her. Dr Karen is one of the best.

Submitted July 2, 2012 | flag

Dr. Karen is extremely caring and very professional. I've been a patient of hers on three occasions and each time she has taken excellent care of me.

Submitted Dec. 3, 2010 | flag

nice looking doesn't dress like a chiro. but gets the job done

Submitted Feb. 2, 2009 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr. Karen's since 1999. I have hip pain from working out at local gym (too many reps) or to much dancing. Before her were 2 other chiro. and they did not help. She has other chiro's at her clinic but she's the best. Dr. Karen has a great team of carry people that work w/ her. This is a sincere comment. If you don't believe me ask me my name is Karly and you probably have seen at the gym or on the dance floor.

Submitted Nov. 11, 2008 | flag