Rate Dr. Diana R.G. Wilson

Dr. Diana R.G. Wilson's Ratings

Dr. Wilson doesn't listen to her patients.When told that patient has had many zithromax resistant infections, she insists on prescribing that antibiotic. Patients also has asthma, Dr Wilson also refused medication to help with breathing difficulties.

Submitted Oct. 2, 2010 | flag

Dr. Wilson was my doctor for 30 years. She was also my mothers doctor for well over 30 years. She was like family to us. She was the best doctor ever. She had a lot of knowledge behind her. She was helpful and was always looking out for our best interests. She took time to get to know us on a personal level and all around that made our visits more pleasurable. We were upset to hear when she retired. The only problems that we had was sometimes long waiting periods. Granted at times she didn't have lot's of time to chat but in the end she still squeezed us in. There were a few personality conflicts and a lot of direct forwardness, if you can overcome that then everything else seems so small. We miss you Dr. Diana Wilson.

Submitted March 25, 2010 | flag

I went to her when I was 14 and she always rude to me and never gave me any time to talk to her about anything. When I went in for a pregnancy test it came back I was expecting my first child. In 2007 When I came back from a holiday. I went in again for another pregnancy test and game back that I miscarried. She never really cared of anything. When I asked when I should get pregnant again she told me to loss wait and I was already 135. My husband told her that we weren’t every coming back. So when I found out that she’s retiring I was so happy. I will also say on here. She also sometimes works at walk in clinch’s. Im warning you if she’s on call ask to she someone else or go to the ER in steed.

Submitted March 9, 2010 | flag

I love how she retired. Last time I saw her she said she was absolutely NOT thinking about retiring. About 4 months later I show up to a fasting blood test and they inform me I no longer have a doctor and they can't do my regular tests anymore. So my levels are unmonitored, I'm assuming I'm on a right dose, and I'll be hurting by the time I have an appointment with my new doctor because my medication will have long run out. Not to mention I phone up Dr. Wilson's office and they disbanded, no number for her, and who knows where my files went.

Submitted Aug. 5, 2008 | flag

excellant bedside manner, very personable,very knowlegeable, always right on diagnosis, knows her stuff, explains laymans terms, makes a person feel at ease, takes the time to make sure you understand the prognosis.

Submitted April 16, 2008 | flag

I disagree with so many of these comments. I have seen Dr Wilson for nearly 30 years, and she has always made time for me. She squeezes patients in (maybe too many), and that is why the wait is so long. If she sees a problem, she never hesitates to send me to a specialist. I find her to be very caring and always interested in what's going on in my life. She is definitely not there for the money. When she gets results back, she calls me at home late in the evening, because she has been at the office that long.

Submitted Jan. 31, 2008 | flag

Both my Mother and myself used to go to Dr. Wilson. We had started to think about seeing another physician solely on the wait times. The wait times were so terrible that I had to plan an entire day for a doctor's appointment that lasted about 10 minutes. My wait times averaged around 3 or 4 hours. It wasn't until Dr. Wilson took a telephone call from her car dealership while my Mother was in the stirrups that we finally decided to see another physician. I wish that we had made the change sooner. My new physician saw me within five minutes of my scheduled appointment time and apologized for being late. I never realized that wait times didn't need to be around 4 hours.

Submitted Oct. 16, 2007 | flag

Always gives you time when you need it but you must wait to see her - not on time. It's a balance.

Submitted Oct. 10, 2007 | flag

Awful, awful, AWFUL! I was Dr. Wilson's patient for approximately 20 years, but not because she was good. She WAS my mother's doctor, so by default, she became mine. I have since convinced my mother to also switch and she now wonders why she didn't sooner. The wait time was usually 2 hours, even first thing in the morning. I was only allowed 1 concern per appointment & she always rushed me. I felt judged & belittled, often feeling unsettled after a visit. When I had my baby she did not deliver her, nor did she visit us in the hospital, even though there were complications. We were there for 4 weeks! The physicals ALWAYS hurt, because she was so rough. If you are her patient, do not be afraid to find someone new! Dr.Wilson is past her usefulness as a doctor. I believe she no longer cares about her patients and unfortunately, is only in medicine for the money.

Submitted Sept. 20, 2007 | flag

I saw Dr. Wilson as a child. My mother still sees her. She made me feel dirty when I asked for birth control (at 20 years of age) and she is a complete enabler and pill pusher. My mom has emotional issues but thanks to Dr. Wilson, she also has every known (and some unknown) physical diagnosis' and pill in her cupboard possible. It's been a long time since I've seen her personally, but the negative responses don't surprise me at all. I'm sure my Mom thinks she's great.

Submitted Sept. 11, 2007 | flag