Dr. Mark A. Saracino

Grad. Year: 1982

Answers Email: Y
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 17/12/12    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.9 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 67 reviews. Dr. Mark A. Saracino has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dr. Mark A. Saracino
Chiropractor-related: low back pain, lumbar disc herniation, neck pain, headaches, extremity joint conditions
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5336941
08/04/14 5 5 5 5 Dr. Saracino was very helpful in getting to the root of my pain. I have disc problems in my neck due to a car accident, which affected my arm. I feel so much better after only a few weeks of treatments. I am happy to say I am not taking advil or aleve constantly; in fact, hardly ever. If you have any nerve or muscle issues, I recommend Dr. Saracino. He will work on eliminating the pain, not masking it with medicines. He is organized, efficient and very knowledgeable. Another plus is no time spent waiting! He is very prompt!
RID: 3607861
17/11/13 5 5 5 5 I have used Dr. Saracino for almost ten years. His knowledge of chiropractic, neurology and holistic practices is extensive. He exhibits a caring nature and genuine concern for your condition. I suffer from curvature of the spine , disk protrusions, disk herniations and spinal stenosis. I have been to many chiropractors in dealing with my condition for most of my life. No one that I previously used to treat me even comes close to Dr. Saracino! His ability to get my severe back episodes under control and negate my pain in a short amount of time are truly remarkable. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a real true solution to releaving pain. He is truly gifted!
RID: 2900991
08/10/13 5 5 5 5 I had a 2 year nagging injury in my neck that was not getting better on its own. I woke up one morning and could not turn my head in any direction. Dr. Saracino took me in the very same day I called on a late Friday evening. Improvement began after the very first visit and within two weeks my neck felt better than it has in two years. My only regret is that I didn't meet with Dr. Saracino earlier.
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 2701398
05/07/13 5 5 5 5 I was desperate! I struggled for eight months with severe head pressure among other neurologic symptoms. I had seen over 15 doctors none of which could offer a diagnoses of my condition. I began to visit Dr. Saracino because of his unique practice which incorporates neurology knowledge and chiropractic care. After meeting with him for several weeks and getting only mild relief, Dr. Saracino felt that there was something else going on with my body. He encouraged me to keep fighting for tests and answers with my neurology team. I was referred to a neurosurgeon and he admitted me to the hospital for intracranial pressure monitoring. I was diagnosed with Pseudotumor Cerebri which causes spinal fluid to build up in the brain. I was grateful to meet Dr. Saracino he is so very knowledgeable. He is the type of guy that if he can not relieve your condition, he will help you find a doctor that can. Thanks so much!
RID: 2644483
09/05/13 4 5 5 5 Dr. Saracino, on my first visit was knowledgeable regarding my area of pain and worked with me to address the pain,due to the demanding position I had a the time, I could not see him more than a few visits. I just return back to him a year and half later..from an recent injury in the same area, I have been in horrible pain in my neck area which cause problems in other areas in my body. I highly rate Dr. Mark Saracino, previous doctors gave me pain medicine, and Dr. Saracino is working on the actual pain.  Respond
RID: 2537855
22/01/13 4 5 5 5 I am very conscious of my body and it's needs. I have been having continual pain that travels from it's source throughout my limbs from time to time depending on it's severity. I've been working to manage the health of my body through shiatsu massage and in the past this has worked for me, until I absorbed what seemed like a minor injury. Shiatsu helped but did not have any lasting effect. Dr. Saracino's approach gave me immediate relief, after a short conversation about what I was experiencing, I was amazed how he went to the source of the pain and upon asking me a few questions about the pain level, we, together were able to determine more about the pain, and I achieved RELIEF! With some instructions about how to maintain and one follow up visit, I can effectively express how please I am with this treatment. I highly recommend Dr. Saracino and his methods of relieving the daily inabling pain I was suffering. Big kudos an dmany thanks.
RID: 2535249
18/01/13 5 5 5 5 I have used Dr. Saracino whenever I had structural pain. Every time he amazed me when I left his office - after some amazing manipulation and contortion - perfectly well and pain free again. I highly recommend Dr. Saracino to every sufferer of structural pain.
Insurance: AARP
RID: 2501604

15/12/12 3 5 3 5 Dr Saracino is very knowledgeable and the initial couple visits reduced my back pain. Also very punctual! The best advice he gave me was use ice on my lower back and to stop strenuous activity for a while(for which i have trouble). Over the course of a couple weeks my back improved. The one thing I did not like about Dr Saracino is that I felt he was trying to stretch out the treatments and the visits as long as he could. The visits were a short 15 minutes and when I asked questions about what I could do strengthen the area or stretch, he would say we'll get to that in later visits. Also the treatment at each visit seemed random. He would say next time we will do this, and then when I got there he'd do something else. I think in general he was helpful, but like many other chiropractors and PT's, his goal is to get you back in his office for as many of the allowable 20 visits/yr as possible. I am going to try massage therapy next. At least I get an hour for the same payment.
Paid (or co-pay): $40
RID: 2488842
03/12/12 5 5 5 5 Mr. Mark is amazing. He asks probing questions and gets to the root of the problem. He treats the actual problem rather than only the symptoms. He is friendly and easy to schedule. I recommend him highly.
RID: 2475054
15/11/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Saracino is the most intelligent, respectful doctor i know. His office is clean, his hands work like a miracle to any condition, he has helped me and my father where no other doctor could. he is very prompt, ORGANIZED and professional. He explains your mecidal problems in the clearest way for you to understand. the office visit is fast BUT fully EFFECTIVE!! I reccomend you call Dr. saracino before you go to any other doctor. he will give you safe,affordable, natural remedies as well as your treatment and other health tips to have a full PAIN FREE ,healthy life.
RID: 2457849
25/10/12 5 5 5 5 Mark, i just wanted to say 'thank you" for the approaches you're taking regarding my treatments. I appreciate your intelligence and creativity, and your empathetic attitude. Your recommendation today of Feldenkrais breathing and the Superzyme supplement are examples of things that I think could help me, and that fit in with my particular physical situation,that I am likely to use on my own, and that would likely be either overlooked or ignored by those in the mainstream medical business. Not only that, but what other practitioner is likely to have an Amish friend or know what a Connolly leather seat is? All in all,I believe that over time your treatments and advice are bound to have a positive effect upon restoring my creaky body to its more or less normal state. Depending upon available time this weekend(we're having three guests visit), I'll try the breathing technique and depending upon Barbara's schedule, maybe we can drive to the Great Pumpkin for the enzyme. Sincerely, Tom Boaz
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 2228465
10/06/12 5 5 5 5 Very knowledgeable and helpful to alleviate and understand root problem of migraine headaches. Treatment helped more than Headache specialist. Interested in getting you better and on your own. Offers helpful tips and explains all the treatments given and how they will help you.
RID: 2199745
04/06/12 5 5 5 5 Amazing ! In two weeks and six brief appointments, Dr. Mark Saracino of King of Prussia has me walking nornammly with just a dill ache in my knee, which I'm sure will disappear soon. I recommend him highly !  Respond
RID: 2160869
25/05/12 5 5 5 5 I rate Dr.Saracino, for his Professional and knowledgable manner. His overall concern to get to the point of pain and his use of different techniques to ease and relieve the pain. His willingness to listen yet him explaining everything along the way as he tries to heal my body of the pain.I thank Dr. Saracino so much for helping me through my pain, and making me feel comfortable,through this hard and difficult time for me. I am feeling and seeing the results of my treatments with him, I have a long way to go but he has helped me make progess and I trust him to help me get to the place of good health that I need and want to be. I would highly recommend Dr. Saracino to others to help them with their pain. He is such a good doctor and very good at his calling to helping and healing others.
RID: 2141275
14/05/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Saracino helped me with a sinus issue when all the numerous doctors I saw just kept passing me off to other doctors and specialists. He is knowledgable and explained everything he did.
RID: 2082075
25/04/12 4 5 5 5 I went to visit Dr Saracino for pain in my lower back. He helped me a lot by analyzing,pointing out and give me explanation about the cause of the pain. Dr Saracino then proceeded to treat me with great care and suggested ways to take care of my back so that it does not happen again. The results were so satisfying that I revisited him to treat a shoulder injury. Within a couple of weeks I noticed significant improvements and after a couple additional weeks the pain was gone. I am currently in a rehabilitation and feel great. Dr Saracino is very knowledgeable and always give thorough explanations.  Respond
RID: 1723600
27/02/12 5 5 5 5 I was suffering from post concussion syndrome for 4 months that no other doctor could heal. They did not have the knowledge and intelligence that Dr. Saracino has. Not only am I feeling 100 times better since he started treatment, but he also gave me homeopathic healing solutions that work better than anything else suggested. I was so frustrated and disheartened before I met Dr. Saracino because my neurologist and regular chiropractor did not know how to help me. Now I have hope and can already do many of the activities I could not do before seeing Dr. Saracino. I have only been working him for a few weeks and am so excited for how good I am going to feel in three more : )
RID: 1716080
17/02/12 5 5 5 5 I have been a patient of Dr. Saracino for over 25 years. He has has treated me for a variety of sports related injuries. Dr. Saracino is very talented,professional and caring. He takes the time to explain how his therapies will impact the problem you are experiencing. He also suggests ways to avoid a recurrence of the injury. I heartily recommend Dr. Saracino.
RID: 1713673
14/02/12 5 5 5 5 Dr.Saracino nos ha hecho ahorrar miles de dolares en medicos ya que su especialidad han hecho que nosotros seamos tratados por sus benditas manos y que con sus tratamientos tengamos otras opciones para nuestros dolores.Hacia trabajos muy extenuantes que me hacian sentir todo el tiempo cansada y enferma cuando empeze mis terapias en la oficina de Dr. Saracino parecia como un milagro la mejoria que tenia cada dia.Hoy toda mi familia es atendida por Dr. Saracino y nunca he dudado en recomendarlo a otras personas. Muchas Gracias por ser el Mejor . Carmina  Respond
RID: 1703730
03/02/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Saracino is top in his field. By utilizing his many years of hands-on experience, coupled with a comprehensive knowledge of his chosen medical discipline, he is able to develop treatment plans for healing that actually work. That being said, the other key ingredient to succeccful healing is the willingness of the patients to make themselves available to receive needed treatments and then to continue the doctor's treatment plan and recommendations once they leave the office.  Respond
RID: 1703099
02/02/12 5 5 5 5 Mark is very knowledgeable with a keen sensitivity for even the most elite performance level athletes to tune and fine tune their bodies for optimal performance. He explains procedures well and focuses his attention on the needs of his patience with skillful hands combined with the use of traditional chiropractic and lifting/stretching equipment as needed. Mark has the aptitude to handle your most complex concerns from pain and discomfort to nutrition advice and physical therapy rehab. He is a real pleasure and considered to be a team partner and friend.  Respond
RID: 1696792
25/01/12 4 5 5 5 Very thorough and knows his field. Finds the cause of the pain/problem and treats it. Helped me to ease my pain and also suggested how to strengthen my muscles and maintain a healthy posture, lifestyle to stay fit, healthy and strong. I highly recommend him and allow him the time to help you heal, feel great and stay well. Take the exercises and his advice seriusly as he is the expert in his field.
RID: 1687997
16/01/12 5 5 5 5 I have been a patient of Dr. Saracino for several years. Dr. Mark Sarcino is kind, and knowledgeable about the human body. He explains exactly what the procedure he is using will be doing for you. He addresses specific muscles to get desired results for his patients. I recommend him highly.  Respond
RID: 1678137
05/01/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Saracino is more than just your average Chiropractor. With the extra training he received becoming a neuro-chiropractor, his knowledge and experience go beyond in healing the body, mind and spirit. His expertise, dedication and devotion to this specialty makes all the diference in being healed completely. I highly recommend him and his concern is genuine in getting you back to full recovery.
RID: 1671076
28/12/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Saracino is very knowledgeable and helpful in the treatment of back and neck pain. I have always left his office feeling better. And he always has suggestions on how to prevent pain, soreness or injury in the future. Plus he explains his techniques as he performs them. Highly recommended.
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 1662018
15/12/11 5 5 5 5 I have used Dr. Saracino a number of times and found immediate relief from my back pain. He is professional in his techniques and instructional in the procedure and necessary follow-up. He has my recommendation to anyone who is searching for a professional and ethical chiroprator.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 1640254
21/11/11 5 5 5 5 I saw Dr. Saracino in the summer of 2011 and he helped me with my pain from a herniated disc L4/L5. He was always polite and punctual and did a good job explaining what he was doing and why he was doing it. Overall he did an excellent job.
RID: 1560648
13/10/11 5 5 5 5 the best chiropractic physician in southeastern pa. hands down. he will either heal your injury or tell you flat out, you need some other type of care. no milking here.
Paid (or co-pay): $45
RID: 1511755
13/08/11 5 5 5 5 I have visited Dr. Saracino for lower back pain, a recurring issue that led to an acute problem shortly after a move. Dr. Saracino is very knowledgable regarding both muscle and nerve anatomy, and he is very good at explaining the connections between spine issues, muscle tension and spasm, and pain. More importanty, his approach is to utilize only the amount of adjustment needed, along with an action plan to reduce the acute pain and avoid future issues. He is very good with athletic injuries, given his own interests in physical fitness and weight training. Definitely recommended.
RID: 1500392
31/07/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Saracino always gets me in to see him as quickly as possible, usually within a 2 hour timeframe. I also appreciate how he willingly works with other modalities of health practices that I tend to incorporate into my healing practices when an issue is present. I've been going to Dr. Saracino for 10+ years and recommend him to anyone that is in need of THE BEST chiropractor/neurologist.  Respond
RID: 1476753
30/06/11 4 5 5 5 Hello,I would strongly recommend Dr.Saracino for any kind of pain. He is very professional and Its easy to get in touch with him if needed. He explains you in detail what he is doing and how it works to reduce pain. I used to travel long distance to see him and since he office is open on Saturdays it worked out well for me. Good luck..
RID: 1457474
05/06/11 5 5 5 5 As a neurological chiropractor, Dr. Saracino has a bigger "back of tricks" than the typical chiropractor. On the rare occasions over the years when my lower back has "gone out," Dr. S has worked wonders. A week ago, I woke up with incredibly intense pain. After 3 visits, I'm almost back to normal. Without reservation, I highly recommend Dr. Saracino,
RID: 1439351
12/05/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Saracino was able to relieve my severe lower back pain when another chiroprator was of no help. He is extremely knowledgeable and professional. His office is quiet and serene. I could not say enough good things about Dr. Saracino's ability. He clearly wants to help relieve your pain as quickly as possible, and he does just that. He is a star in my book.
RID: 1424168
24/04/11 5 5 5 5 I hate going to dr.s b/c I never get a solution, only prescriptions, which just give me more problems (side effects.) I used to get frequent sinus pain and migraines. Dr saracino always explains exactly what is happening in my body, uses techniques which alleviate the cause of my pain, and gives me natural remedies to use at home, which actually work! I have been to the best headache specialists/ centers, and have been on on every medicine out there. Dr. Saracino is the only one who actually cures the problem!
Paid (or co-pay): $30

RID: 1358730
09/02/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Saracino is an excellent Chiropractic Neurologist. He is strongly committed to his field and to providing the best care possible. Over the past twenty years, I have received care from him for a multitude of injuries in the hip, back, shoulders, and neck, including a bad neck injury after falling off a horse. I was able to receive care from Dr. Saracino that alleviated my pain and restored movement. Dr. Saracino uses a broad spectrum of healing methods that are tailored to the individual and their situation. I highly recommend Dr. Saracino to anyone who is experiencing any kind of pain or serious injury in their muscles, spine, nerves, tendons or ligaments. I also recommend him if you are an athlete and want to learn how to train your body without causing damage. If you are new to chiropractic, Dr. Saracino is one of the only Chiropractic Neurologists with such extensive training and knowledge in the state of PA. Kudos.  Respond
RID: 1313671
13/12/10 5 5 5 5 I'm so glad I got to meet Dr. Saracino. I prefer him over the other doctors appointed by workman's comp. He's much friendlier and seems more concerned about my personal well being. Its much more comfortable than other doctors I have seen in the past. I would recommend him to friends and family if they required his services.
RID: 1293269
14/11/10 5 5 5 5 Dr. Saracino is incredibly knowledgeable. He is willing to try many techniques until he finds one that reduces the pain. He also referred me to other professionals (dentist for TMJ; a rheumatologist and neurologist for joint & headache problems. Using such a balanced report, we're gotten to a point where the 10 years of chronic pain have been considerably reduced. Now we're dealing with another chronic pain (sciatica). If you're dealing with chronic pain that seems at the nexus of nerve and musculo-skeletal problems, give Saracino a try.  Respond
RID: 1250446
14/09/10 5 5 5 5 Dr. Saracino is the best doctor I have ever seen in my entire life for any reason. I had a debilitating back injury about 4 years ago (I was 29 years old at the time) which caused me to completely lose the ability to walk. I had gone to 3 chiropractors already and 3 separate surgeons as well before seeing Dr. Saracino for a "2nd" opinion. Leading up to my visit with Dr. Saracino I was given a less than 10% chance to ever walk again. But after several months of visits, not only was I walking, but I was also pain free! I cannot say enough about him. He really is the best I've ever seen. I live almost an hour away from him now and he still is the only chiropractor I will see. He is the best!!!  Respond
RID: 1228908
14/08/10 5 5 5 5 I have been a patient of Dr. Saracino since 1986. Dr. Saracino is both very knowledgeable and loves his profession. Dr. Saracino has sometimes modified his schedule to grant me an appointment when my back and neck go into spasm. I would highly rate Dr. Saracino and would recommend his services.
RID: 1202276
06/07/10 5 5 5 5 The body is very complex and Dr Saracino has learned it extremely well. He is very thorough in asking about symptoms and then investigating the touch points to find the source of the problem. I've had two primary sports injuries that he has corrected. One injusry from the extreme golf swing is out of alignement cervical vertibrae. The other is back spasms from running and golf. Not only does he correct the problem and relieve the pain but each time I've been treated my body feels more neutral and relaxed. I've been to at least six different chiropractors because of relocating and Dr Saracino is the best I've found anywhere. Best is defined as having my pain relieved the fastest and most completely. I feel confident that he can help me with any physical pain or injury that doesn't require surgery or drugs.
RID: 1175733
24/05/10 5 5 5 5 I'm in construction and my back gets pretty beat up. Dr. Saracino is always there to help me get back to full strength. I'm thankful for his care and knowledge to keep me working hard. thanks Doc.
RID: 1171738
18/05/10 5 5 5 5 My back was hurting to badly, I could not move for two days. My son wanted to call an ambulance, but Dr. Saracino spoke with me on the phone,asking questions about the pain. I did not know that there was so many different types of pain and they tell doctors what is going on in the body. He suggested specific positions to assume, that I use cold packs for so many minutes off and on and hot soaks with a certain type of salt my grandmom once spoke of.Well I never did go to the hospital and didn't need to because after I was taken a few times to his office in King of Prussia I was fine. It is located not too far from Delaware County because their are good highways that connect. He showed exercises and stretches which I do on my own periodically, to keep the tightness in check, and what NOT to do to irritate the low back. And, believe me, I do them, because I never want to have low back pain again, ever!
RID: 1171105
17/05/10 5 5 5 5 Dr. Saracino helps keep me, my wife and adult son heathy with periodic chiropractic care. He has degree in Neurology, one of the very few held by PA chiropractors. This provides him with a broad view of patients conditions and needs. A case in point: A few years ago my son was in severe pain due to an injury that left him practically immobile, unable to work. Dr. Saracino provided conservative yet effective care and treatments(using state-of-the-art equipment) to provide relief and mobility for my son over a period of weeks. In a few short months he could work again. As important, he recovered without having a back operation two local osteopathic surgeons recmmended be performed immediately. Thanks, Dr. Saracino!  Respond
RID: 1168289
12/05/10 5 5 5 5 I have back pain off and on for years and one day could not believe how much it hurt. Dr. Saracino is located next to the Valley Forge National Park and Radisson where I worked as a teenager in the banquet rooms! Long story short, I am fine now mostly from the exercises he gave. He didn't just circle a few on a printout and give them to me and send me on my way like they, another facility, did years ago when I had pain. He actually showed me how to do them correctly during several sessions until I felt comfortable doing them on my own. I could not believe how something as simple as rotating my one foot outward a bit and bringing my feet closer together improved my leg-press exercise AND decreased the low back pain. That was the activity that was irritating the low back all these years and, finally, someone found out! I read all of his published-articles. And he wrote several more low back pain newsletter articles that are on his website. He knows his stuff.  Respond
RID: 1165908
09/05/10 5 5 5 5 Unfortunately, this is my third and final attempt. For some odd reason, after I fill out the comment section, and press "add new rating" nothing happens. Because of this, my initial enthusiasm has dramatically curtailed, but - I will still continue, because of the importance of the matter. Prior to my visitation(s) with Dr. Saracino, my opinion on Chiropractors were subpar, but - after he cured me of my ailments with his expertise and positive bedside manner, I became indebted to his professionalism. Even after my last appointment, I still receive health related emails that have assisted my family and I throughout the years. Thank You Dr. Saracino, because you have my trust and loyalty!  Respond
RID: 1159990
29/04/10 5 5 5 5 My massage therapist recommended Dr Saracino after I injured my back on a machine at the gym. When I first sought treatment, I was in pain much of the day and had difficulty sitting in a chair or a car for any length of time without discomfort. Within a few sessions with Dr Saracino which included massage, strechting and customized exercises, I felt much better . I was able to enjoy my workouts at the gym and workday again.Bonus to all this... Dr Saracino showed me new exercises that are less likely to cause injury and now part of my workout routine. I think this customize and diverse approach helped me to recover much faster than other physical therapy sessions I have had in the past. I would recommend him.
RID: 1158645
28/04/10 5 5 5 5 Dr Saracino is one of the best doctors I have. His knowledge of sports medicine, neurology, massage therapy techniques, and holistic medicine reach far beyond the realm of chiropractic. Dr Saracino, is a board certified chiropractic neurologist he fills a fundamental niche in his profession. He looks to cure the condition, not just manipulate the spine. His bedside manor is professional, trustworthy and engaging. I live almost 100 miles away now, and I still look to him for an appointment before heading to my primary care physician.
Insurance: Oxford
Paid (or co-pay): $30
RID: 1157170
26/04/10 5 5 5 5 I was first introduced to Dr. Saracino in the 1990's concerning serious back injury from an automobile accident. His extended knowledge and unique technique enabled me to experience fulfillment in life pain free. I continue to receive care when life throws those unexpected curves. Always, I refer those in need to Dr. Saracino. He is a true blessing to my life, family members and friends.
RID: 1155720
23/04/10 5 5 5 5 Dr. Saracino was able to see me a few hours after I injured my back during a weight training session. He was able to provide immediate relief by adjusting my back. After a few sessions my back began to feel much better, and I was able to gradually resume my exercise program much sooner than I had expected. Dr. Saracino is very competent, courteous, and punctual. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone needing a chiropractic neurologist.
RID: 1141872
02/04/10 5 5 5 5 I find Dr. Saracino to be one of the best doctors I've been fortunate enough to be in the care of. He always communicates well, and explains what he does as he's doing it. Very receptive to all questions asked. Bedside manner is the best I've encountered. I've already recommended him to my wife and my mother, so that should say something! Highly recommended.  Respond
RID: 1141732
02/04/10 5 5 5 5 It is always a pleasure walking into Dr. Saracino's office as he greets everyone with a warm, open smile. His techniques are quite varied which makes for a more rounded treatment and not just the same old routine. As he is working, he explains what is being done and how it affects the body, thereby educating the patient at the same time. Although his hours are 3 days a week, he can be contacted almost any time via phone and is quite amenable to working a patient into his schedule should they need to see him urgently. I highly recommend him to anyone needing specific and thorough treatment and who is willing to take the doctor's advice to help in their own healing.  Respond
RID: 1135177
24/03/10 5 5 5 5 I was suffering with Tennis Elbow for about two months when I ran into Dr. Saracino. He has treated me for three weeks and it is feeling 1000 times better. Being an athlete, I especially appreciate his complete - exercise, stretching, use, etc. - approach to remedying the issue.
RID: 1123702
09/03/10 5 5 5 5 Dr. Saracino was able to see me right away after I encountered a servere neck spasm. Throughout my visits he was always pleasant and very knowledgeable. I would highly recommend Dr. Saracino to anyone who is need of a chiropractor neurologist.
RID: 1121454
05/03/10 4 5 5 5 Hi,I have visited Dr.Saracino's office for my neck pain. He is friendly and knowledgeble. He explained everything well and adjusted my neck. I have 3 more apointments next week. Though the pain didnot subside immediately I am satisfied. His appointment times are flexible and always reachable on phone.
Paid (or co-pay): $55
RID: 1064255
27/12/09 5 5 5 5 Yes, yes... go to see Dr Saracino! You will be seen promptly. You will be properly diagnosed. You will enjoy effective treatment. You will leave feeling better, and more informed about your body. Dr Saracino has helped heal my body beyond my chief complaint.  Respond
RID: 1061788
21/12/09 3 5 5 5 Dr Saracino is extremely knowledgable and comes across as committed to personally informing and educating patients in their own opportunity for managing their care. His knowledge and techniques are effective, and have helped me to identify and address root cause situations that other doctors have missed during my 8 years of treatment with the other physicians. I appreciate the complete and thorough approach that Dr Saracino employs. I ahve not been able to provide adequate rating for "Staff", as I ahve only worked with Dr Saracino individually.
RID: 1056154
13/12/09 5 5 5 5 Dr.Saracino is a great doctor. He is very knowledgable in what he does. He makes sure that the patient knows exactly what he is doing and why he is doing it.
RID: 1004669
07/10/09 5 5 5 5 As an individual who has a chronic condition for almost seven years, I have met many doctors over the years and Dr. Mark Saracino has the best bedside manner of any doctor that I have ever seen. Not only is he courteous, but he is also extremely knowledgeable about the human body and the dynamics of it. Furthermore, he explains every aspect of what he or a machine is doing and how it will help the patient.  Respond
RID: 980015
04/09/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Saracino's work is like a fine piece of art, in that it benefits from equal doses of "head, heart & hand", all of the highest quality. His work exceeds that of any chiropractor I've visited, in that it's done in the privacy of treatment rooms, it's customized to each individual, and it involves substantial attention to soft tissue, rather than constant skeletal manipulation. As a massage therapist, I will go and refer to no other chiropractor.  Respond
RID: 852892
04/04/09 5 5 5 5 First class, friendly and effective chiropractic help. Dr Saracino always explains what he's doing and even shows us how to do it at home. Cannot speak highly enough of him as a person and the quality of treatments.
Insurance: AARP
RID: 839825
23/03/09 5 5 5 5 If you are looking for world class physical therapy, you have found the right doctor. I am an avid weight lifter and have been dealing with some old injures that my general practitioner was unable to help me with. After a few months of treatments w/ Dr. Mark Saracino my old injurers are close to being healed. It is refreshing to find a Doctor that cares more about his patients well being then his bank account. A wealth of knowledge and understanding of the human nervous, and musculatory system allows Doctor Saracino to consistently provide his world class therapy to his patients. I have recommended him to many friends and will continue to do so. Joel Heffelfinger
Paid (or co-pay): $25
RID: 834721
18/03/09 5 5 5 5 I was very impressed with Dr. Saracino from the first visit. My former chiropractor was unable to adjust my neck properly for quite some time, but Dr. Saracino had no problems at all. It was a TREMENDOUS RELIEF-finally! He educates his patients by explaining how and why the body works-and doesn't work. He also expects his patients to participate in their own healing and instructs them how. Not only is his chiropractic abilities impressive, but he has many other valuable skills as well, which he incorporates in the total healing of his patients. The main reason I left my former chiropractor was due to his limited treatment options, doing the same adjustments to every person no matter their situation. Dr. Saracino's treatment is very extensive and effective in that he treats the individual's own specific and particular needs. I look forward to being his patient for my specific, particular and peculiar situation, knowing he can help me to health.
Paid (or co-pay): $25
Respond

01/03/09 SYSTEM: 3 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 802583

27/02/09 1 4 1 2 Im sorry to say that I did not have the same experience with Dr Saracino as his other patients. He acted like he was doing me a big favor by adjustin my back and neck and it seemed to me that all he was interested in was stretching out my treatment and having me make further appointments. The first time he treated me was much better, he adjusted my neck and back by the third appt and had me on the road to recover. I almost gave up on Chiropractic treatment until the pain became too great and then i found my current Doctor. I didnt know better with Dr Saracino as he was my first, my current Dr was adjusting me from day one and had me healed in no time. You can get much better holistic treatment elsewhere, trust me.
See Responses
RID: 801865
27/02/09 5 5 5 5 I have been an athlete all my life so pain was part of my daily bread. However, my worse back injury came when I sneezed in the shower! I am SO HAPPY I found Dr. Saracino. He's had helped me live a pain free life. Dr. Saracino not only treats the injury but educates you on how to take care of your body. I've also used Dr. Saracino for a pulled tendon I had on my right wrist. I would recommend Dr. Saracino without hesitation. He is very knowledgeable and helpful.
RID: 801320
26/02/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Saracino is dedicated to expanding his knowledge and healing patients. Over the years I've come to rely on Dr. Saracino to reverse an unhealthy condition and restore wellness from a simple throbbing headache to serious injuries. My approach to recovery remains holistic as is my way of life; Dr. Saracino is one of the few that respects this decision providing treatment accordingly. Every day I am thankful for being pain free. I am truly blessed that our paths met. As in the past I continue to recommend family members, friends and acquaintances to seek his care.
RID: 800235
25/02/09 5 5 5 5 *****(5 stars)Dr. Saracino is very passionate about his work. For me, I never liked feeling like I was in an assembly line at the chiropractor. Dr. Saracino takes the time to understand what is happening with you so he can heal you properly. And also, teaches you how to prevent further injury. He geniunely wants to help people stay healthy and feel healthy.
RID: 795270
20/02/09 5 5 5 5 I am fortunate to have a $10 copay for specialists' visits and found Dr. Saracino listed as participating with my health plan. Found him online with a Google search www.DrSaracino.com and was as impressed with his website as his professional deneanor and competency. Unlike regular chiropractors, Dr. Saracino does not manipulate the spine often and he thoroughly explains everything he does from massage therapy, stretching and probing what I was doing during the day to prevent complete recovery. I highly recommend him for headaches and neck pain from which I used to suffer. Bravo!
* - Rating left by a registered user