Rate Dr. Peter Hum

Dr. Peter Hum's Ratings

I have been going to Dr. Hum my entire life. literally since birth. I am now 25 years old and if he wasn't close to retirement I would bring my future children to him as well as I have just gotten married. Him and his wife are the two most caring doctors I have ever seen, and I wish them both all the best with their retirement. also I want to add, he is one of those doctors that doesn't give up easily if a diagnosis/solution haven't been found untul he reaches the bottom of it all. he is also one of those doctors that don't like to prescribe meds and goes for more natural remedies beforehand.
Thanks Dr.Hum for the many many years of over the top service!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2653192].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2014

Truly a one of a kind doctor! Very caring. Good humor too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2591927].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

I have had Dr hum for over 20 years now and has been my family's doctors since he was fresh out of school. I wouldn't trust any other doctor besides him. Sometimes it can be a long wait but I don't mind waiting to get the proper help

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2569403].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

Dr. Hum is one of the best doctors. He is great with kids. I have been with him for 16 years and trust him with my kids.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2528070].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2014

My spouse has seen Dr.Peter Hum since he was a little boy. He had an accident at work and was in the Royal Alex hospital Neurology Ward . When Dr Hum found out what had happened he came down to see how he was doing. This is a Dr. who is invested in his patients. Thank you Dr Hum for being a wonderful and thoughtful Dr.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2457848].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

Dr. Hum has been my dr. for almost 15yrs, & my hubby's dr for almost 30. He is kind & he jokes with the kids & just makes seeing the dr not seem so scary. He really knows his stuff & he'll answer any question you have. he never seems to have enough time though. He always seems to be rushed & it almost makes you feel guilty if you have too many questions/concerns. His front staff needs improvement by far, not friendly at all. He cares about his patients though, & has even called me after hours & on weekends for test results and/or concerns. He's quick to get you in for testing or specialists if needed. My only complaint is that after knowing him for so long he trusts me so I can almost walk in there and tell him what hurts and he will prescribe meds without much concern. I'm not big on pills and would rather find the cause than to be prescribed something. I would highly recommend Dr. Hum to anyone and everyone though. He really does care and knows his stuff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2457847].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

He is absolutely the best doctor, has an awesome bedside manor. He is always happy to see you, even if you keep going back for little things. He always makes you feel welcome, and will inquire on things within his reason.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1938097].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2013

This is a walk-in clinic so I am neutral on the punctuality of this doctor and I think the Dr. is quite knowledgeable about what he does. The problem with this doctor is that because most of the patients in the waiting room are waiting to see him but not the other doctors, therefore I am extremely disappointed that he will rush you out of his office almost always in record time of 1-2 minutes. In addition to this, he doesn't renew prescription over the phone so that contributes to the fact that he becomes what I call a prescription dispenser. And because of the workloads, I found him to be irritable and rude rushing you out of his office. I have been a patient there a long time and I think he has changed over the years so I think I am going to find new doctor who will be more professional,compassionate and dedicated to his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1938096].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2012

Dr Hum has been a god send to me !!! Literally Dr Hum has saved my life. I have been plagued by the most horrific migraines for 45 yrs & Dr Hum is first Dr to treat me as a patient, not drug seeker, attention seeker, or question the validity of my pain during a 6+ week attack of constent chronic migraines. Prior to meeting Dr. Hum I had been treated as if I was lying about these headaches, humiliated and sent home only to end up in the emrg rm for hours when the pain became so intolerable I no other choice. Dr Hum is a compassionate man, learned, understanding, kind & always willing to listen without judgement. He believes in proper pain management and vascular treatment without which I could not funtion with any real quality of life during a miagraine storm . He is an excellent DR and I would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1938095].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2011

Dr. Hum has looked after me since I was born, now I am turning 29. He is the best Dr. in the entire world and it will be so sad if and when he finally decides to retire and enjoy his family. He is truly compassionate to all of his patients and is extremely devoted to to helping people.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1938094].votes_count ]]