You may also like

Rate Dr. Peter Hum

Dr. Peter Hum's Ratings

My son and I have been seeing Dr. Hum for years and he is amazing. I have never witnessed another doctor who is as patience, kind, caring , nurturing, compassionate and has a way with my son who he is never scared to see him. Thank you so much for all that you do for your patients Dr. Hum

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2836964].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2015

A wonderful and kind doctor. The clinic definitely needs an upgrade.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2775516].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

One of the good ones has been my doctor for 20+ years, He can be rushed but that is only cause he wants to help everyone and he can quickly take care of people just fine.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2683548].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Hum my entire life. literally since birth. I am now 25 years old and if he wasn't close to retirement I would bring my future children to him as well as I have just gotten married. Him and his wife are the two most caring doctors I have ever seen, and I wish them both all the best with their retirement. also I want to add, he is one of those doctors that doesn't give up easily if a diagnosis/solution haven't been found untul he reaches the bottom of it all. he is also one of those doctors that don't like to prescribe meds and goes for more natural remedies beforehand.
Thanks Dr.Hum for the many many years of over the top service!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2653192].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2014

Truly a one of a kind doctor! Very caring. Good humor too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2591927].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

I have had Dr hum for over 20 years now and has been my family's doctors since he was fresh out of school. I wouldn't trust any other doctor besides him. Sometimes it can be a long wait but I don't mind waiting to get the proper help

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2569403].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

Dr. Hum is one of the best doctors. He is great with kids. I have been with him for 16 years and trust him with my kids.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2528070].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2014

My spouse has seen Dr.Peter Hum since he was a little boy. He had an accident at work and was in the Royal Alex hospital Neurology Ward . When Dr Hum found out what had happened he came down to see how he was doing. This is a Dr. who is invested in his patients. Thank you Dr Hum for being a wonderful and thoughtful Dr.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2457848].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

Dr. Hum has been my dr. for almost 15yrs, & my hubby's dr for almost 30. He is kind & he jokes with the kids & just makes seeing the dr not seem so scary. He really knows his stuff & he'll answer any question you have. he never seems to have enough time though. He always seems to be rushed & it almost makes you feel guilty if you have too many questions/concerns. His front staff needs improvement by far, not friendly at all. He cares about his patients though, & has even called me after hours & on weekends for test results and/or concerns. He's quick to get you in for testing or specialists if needed. My only complaint is that after knowing him for so long he trusts me so I can almost walk in there and tell him what hurts and he will prescribe meds without much concern. I'm not big on pills and would rather find the cause than to be prescribed something. I would highly recommend Dr. Hum to anyone and everyone though. He really does care and knows his stuff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2457847].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

He is absolutely the best doctor, has an awesome bedside manor. He is always happy to see you, even if you keep going back for little things. He always makes you feel welcome, and will inquire on things within his reason.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1938097].votes_count ]]