Rate Dr. David Helmkay

Dr. David Helmkay's Ratings

Amazing Chiropractor! I wouldn't trust anyone else with my families chiropractic needs!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2504648].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

I am painfree since coming to see Dr. Helmkay!
I was taking 600-800mg of ibuprophen every 4hrs..even waking up at night and having to take it...but now i am pain free. I have had a recent injury to my knee and due to favorong the injured knee, i was starting to have hip pain...and after one session I already feel better!! This man knows what he is doing!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2498463].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2014

Best chiro in Nanaimo! Very knowledgeable! I feel 75% better after only 3 visits! Unbelievable :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][30116].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2014

Great Dr! Has helped me so much more than I expected and I continue to see him. He's up front and honest and I noticed a difference right away. I wish I had gone sooner!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][30115].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2014

Dr. Helmkay is extremely knowledgeable and great at what he does! He's easy to talk to, makes you feel comfortable, and he always makes sure you know what's going on with your body, and how you're progressing. He understands financial issues, and isn't at all pushy when it comes to rebooking. His staff are always polite, accommodating, and nice to talk to. It costs $20 if you have MSP coverage, and $45 if you don't. (Except for the first visit, which costs a bit more than the following visits.)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][30114].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2013

Thorough. Spends time with you checking every part of your body to diagnose a cause.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][30113].votes_count ]]