Dr. Jared D. Mangum

Rate Dr. Jared D. Mangum

Dr. Jared D. Mangum's Ratings

Dr. Jared Mangum is wonderful! He diagnosed my husband's issue - a strained & bruised thoracolumbar fascia - correctly on the first visit which was amazing since we had tried a different Chiropractor for 2 months, and then a traditional Doctor with Physical Therapy for another 2 months -- both only aggravated my husband's issue as they had wrongly diagnosed a dislocated & irritated floating rib with scar tissue. After only 2 visits, my husband's pain has decreased tremendously - without pain pills - Hurrah! Also, Dr. Mangum has reduced the pain in my ankle & neck by 60% after 2 visits. The other Chiropractor worked on my ankle & neck stiffness for 3 months with no lasting results. Dr. Mangum is effective, professional, friendly, and explains his diagnosis & his treatments clearly. He is an amazing Chiropractor & Masseuse!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][52324].votes_count ]]