Rate Dr. Katerina Sheffield

Dr. Katerina Sheffield's Ratings

I am 57 and my back NOW feels like it did when I was 35. I have been seeing Dr. Sheffield for about 4 months now, and now I am wondering why I went to all the other chiropractors.... Dr Sheffield specializes in ATLAS (the vertebrae closest to the skull) therapy which little did I know, when correctly leveled, can have a huge impact on the rest of your body - like MY LOWER BACK!. It used to take me a full 30 seconds to get out of my chair in my office - stretch, groan a bit, stretch some more - and now I POP OUT of my chair like a teenager. Flying on planes is NOTHING now... as it used to be my worst nightmare. Check it out guys... my wife and my 22 year old daughter are now going to see her.... Johnny

Submitted Feb. 11, 2013 | flag

Dr. Sheffield is a wonderful chiropractor because she understands what the patient needs and gets to the point without prolonging the healing process. Her method gets the job done from the first visit. I encourage anyone who needs a chiropractor in Austin to seek out Westlake Chiropractic.

Submitted Jan. 9, 2013 | flag

Over the past 10 years, I have been to just about every type of healthcare practitioner in Austin. MDs, PTs, Chiropractors,& message therapists. No one could quite put their finger on the source of my pain and chronic problems. I've been told everything from there is 'nothing they can do for me' to 'learn to live with the pain' to 'maybe someone else can figure you out' to 'you have the worst back I've ever seen.' Then I saw Dr. Sheffield. She did a thourough history, exam and xrays and knew almost immediately what we were dealing with. Now under her care, I can sleep through the night, I've changed my diet and my supplements and I feel like a new person. Better than I have in many, many years. After the 3rd adjustment, I woke up in the morning and every vertabrae in my spine starting sliding into place. We were no longer just treating the symptoms, we treated the CAUSE! It's nothing short of miraculous to me, but all in a day's work for her.

Submitted Aug. 23, 2012 | flag

I went to see Dr. Sheffield because I'd been discussing seeing "someone" with my husband because I just felt terrible all the time. My body hurt. I had recently started a workout regimen and struggled through it every day. I couldn't put my finger on the problem. I chose Dr. Sheffield because I didn't want to take the traditional medicine route. After 4 weeks of seeing Dr. Sheffield, I feel better than I've felt in YEARS! My body from a chiropractic standpoint was in terrible condition. Now I am beginning to see why I had some of the symptoms I had and feel great with her putting my whole body back in alignment. I would recommend Dr. Sheffield to anyone interested in chiropractic care. Dr. Sheffield has remarkable character as well!

Submitted Aug. 5, 2012 | flag