Rate Dr. James V. Lang

Dr. James V. Lang's Ratings

I think he is a great chiropractor. However when I didn't come back every month or two he started to take an attitude.("I guess you'll come whenever you need me"). I attempted to speak to him about it, but now I feel uncomfortable like I am not welcome. So sad because he really is good.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][684692].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Lang for years. I fully trust him with the care of my spine. He is very honest about your condition and he is not condescending.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][684691].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Lang's for seven years. I have herniated disks in my back; his treatment has minimized the pain and discomfort I feel and allowed me to lead a normal life. I recommend him highly. The office staff are very friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][684690].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2011

Dr. Lang is not only a great doctor but he truly cares for his patients. The whole office staff is kind and helpful. Best Dr. visit I have ever had!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][684689].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2010

After several enocounters with other Chiropractors in the area, I found Dr. Lang and his staff to be the most knowledgeable and caring. He has always been dedicated towards helping me achieve my health goals, and he seems to genuinley care for his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][684688].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2010

He helped me when no other dr's could (or would). He sat and talked with me to find out all my concerns. He is very proactive, very helpful and right away I knew that he was concerned with my health. I had another dr tell me there was nothing wrong with my back and basically dismissed my pain, but Dr. Lang found out what was the root cause 2 minutes into my exam. (Which is something potentially serious) The other dr couldnt even tell from an MRI and a CT scan. I feel safe in his care and trust him completely - something that I have never been able to say about a dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][684687].votes_count ]]