Dr. James V. Lang

Grad. Year: 1994

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 13/07/12    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. James V. Lang has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Chiropractor-related: low back pain, lumbar disc herniation, neck pain, headaches, extremity joint conditions
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 3617810
24/11/13 3 4 5 5 I think he is a great chiropractor. However when I didn't come back every month or two he started to take an attitude.("I guess you'll come whenever you need me"). I attempted to speak to him about it, but now I feel uncomfortable like I am not welcome. So sad because he really is good.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1708783
08/02/12 5 5 5 5 I have been going to Dr. Lang for years. I fully trust him with the care of my spine. He is very honest about your condition and he is not condescending.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 1493187
22/07/11 5 5 5 5 I have been a patient of Dr. Lang's for seven years. I have herniated disks in my back; his treatment has minimized the pain and discomfort I feel and allowed me to lead a normal life. I recommend him highly. The office staff are very friendly.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Paid (or co-pay): $30
RID: 1215558
26/07/10 5 5 5 5 Dr. Lang is not only a great doctor but he truly cares for his patients. The whole office staff is kind and helpful. Best Dr. visit I have ever had!!
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1137342
26/03/10 5 5 5 5 After several enocounters with other Chiropractors in the area, I found Dr. Lang and his staff to be the most knowledgeable and caring. He has always been dedicated towards helping me achieve my health goals, and he seems to genuinley care for his patients.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 926328
01/07/09 5 5 5 5 He helped me when no other dr's could (or would). He sat and talked with me to find out all my concerns. He is very proactive, very helpful and right away I knew that he was concerned with my health. I had another dr tell me there was nothing wrong with my back and basically dismissed my pain, but Dr. Lang found out what was the root cause 2 minutes into my exam. (Which is something potentially serious) The other dr couldnt even tell from an MRI and a CT scan. I feel safe in his care and trust him completely - something that I have never been able to say about a dr.
Insurance: Aetna