Rate Dr. Soroush Khoshroo

Dr. Soroush Khoshroo's Ratings

I tore my ACL last year and had my reconstruction surgery on May 1st. I hadn't initially planned to have Chiro as part of my rehab and recovery plan. I spoke with Dr. Soroush Khoshroo at an event and he explained that there are new ART and Graston techniques that would significantly impact my recovery and help with removing the scar tissue. He asked me to research them and if I had any questions I can call him and ask! I ran that by my surgeon and by my physio and both encouraged it, so I actually decided to go to Soroush very early on after my surgery. It was a great call and perhaps I was very lucky to have met him at the event to be pointed into his direction. He is one of the few Chiropractors in the city certified to do ART and Graston and these techniques work! These techniques are developed to help assist with patient recovery after an injury or surgery in my case. Every time I visited him I received a boost to my recovery. Soroush deals with the injuries very scientifically. Expect a thorough explanation of why you feel the pain and discomfort at the location of your injury. Then he will actually demonstrate to you where things are tight and tense. Next he does his work on your injury and finally he gives you advice on what to do on your own to help the recovery. So when you are with him, you are able to follow what he does and why he does it and you will feel the effects of his therapy. I have never seen any therapist so focused and dedicated to helping his patient understand his/her problems and to helping the patient solve the problem. Sometimes as I go home, I receive emails from Soroush with suggestion for exercises, etc. to address a particular issue that I had complained about during my session with him. If you are recovering from an injury that is stopping you from normal life, trust me that Soroush is someone you like to have on your recovery team! Very knowledgeable, excellent at what he does, and very caring. You can’t really ask for more. I am 4 months into my rehab now and already am running and hiking. I am expected to have a full recovery by winter which is amazing, thanks to my medical team in which Soroush has played a huge part.

Submitted Sept. 8, 2014 | flag

I've been going to Soroush over the past few years for various injuries mostly related to sport. The injuries ranged from torn groin muscle strains to back pain. He is very knowledgeable and really cares about his patients. He walks you through every step of the treatment, so you know exactly what's happening. I've always felt better after just a few sessions with him, so I highly recommend him for any type of injury or just simple adjustment.

Submitted Sept. 4, 2014 | flag

I have had absolutely wonderful results from Dr. Khoshroo. His knowledge of the human body and treatments combining both A.R.T. and chiropractics have given me so much relief after many months of suffering. I love that he assigns exercises to be done at home. This way I know I can be involved in my own recovery. Dr. Khoshroo is very personable and you can tell he actually cares about helping you get better. So happy to have found him. Thank-you Soroush! Debbie :-)

Submitted Aug. 26, 2014 | flag

Soroush has been a life saver for both me and my boyfriend Joel's running careers! We are ultra marathon runners and, consequently, our muscles and joints take a ton of impact from hours of running. He has been able to make quick effective adjustments and break down tone with ART in minimal treatments- keeping our bodies running like well-oiled machines. A very caring and friendly doctor who will ensure you are treated the best. Thanks Soroush!

-Shannon (National Mountain Running Team Member 2012/2013, Kintec Race Team Member and Ambassador for Team Finn and 5 Peaks Trail Racing)

Submitted Aug. 20, 2014 | flag

I have seen chiropractors since I was a child and I've been fortunate to have been with excellent ones. I was referred to Dr. Soroush Khoshroo through a friend. After our first meeting & treatment, over a year ago, I knew I had found someone amazing. His skill & knowledge are impressive but it's the time & care he takes with each patient that impressed me most. The physical issues I had were carefully assessed and a discussion regarding treatment ensued. His incredible toolkit of methods and modalities allow him to tackle a patients problems unlike most other chiropractors. I highly recommend him to all my friends.
Craig Veroni

Submitted Aug. 11, 2014 | flag

I cannot recommend Dr Khosroo highly enough. He is the first medical person I have been to explain why my shoulder hurts and how his technique will help. He is VERY knowledgable. My shoulder has greatly improved- something I thought would never happen as it has been a chronic condition. Dr. Knish room also went to the trouble to research another condition I am dealing with that he had not specifically treated. He is an exceptionally fine doctor. His approach is very physical - phsyio-chiro. He also provides excellent instructions for home based exercises. He is an amazing doctor. Don't hesitate to see him.

Submitted Aug. 11, 2014 | flag

Let me start off with telling you that I have been to almost every physiotherapist and chiropractor known in Vancouver. Dr. Soroush was able to work with me every step of the way to solve an injuries that I have had for over 2 years. He has an amazing attitude and always there for his patients. Extremely knowledgeable and always gives you the options you can take even if its treatment with other people. He is not afraid to go to the area's he needs to solve the issues. He does everything in a mature and experience manner. If you are looking for a Chiropractor don't look any further. I suggest to have 30 minute sessions instead of 15 as it gives him more time to properly hit every area he needs to.

Submitted June 9, 2014 | flag

Dr. Khoshroo has treated me for a number of complicated injuries. (groin, hip, ankle, and a really bad knee/meniscus ACL injury). I fully owe my recovery to his extensive knowledge and innovative techniques such as ART, Graston, and rehab exercises.

Submitted Nov. 8, 2013 | flag

I'm very happy with Dr. Khoshroo. I had a shoulder problem for 6 months and saw a few physiotherapists and massage therapists. But the pain wasn't getting better. I was recommended by a friend to see Dr. Khoshroo because he said that Dr. Khoshroo does a lot of soft tissue work. So I booked an appointment with him. I have to say that after only 6 treatments in about 3 weeks, I was more than 90% better. And now I'm fully recovered. He has made a world of difference in my quality of life.

Submitted March 17, 2012 | flag

I had been having problems for months in my feet and ankles especially after exercise. Tried all sorts of therapies but nothing seemed to help. I saw Dr. Khoshroo about 3 months ago and after doing a thorough assessment and gait analysis, he prescribed custom-orthotics for me. I was very impressed with his knowledge and detail-orientated work. My problems have gone away the past 2 months and haven't come back since. I would highly recommend Dr. Khoshroo for all foot and ankle injuries/conditions.

Submitted March 8, 2012 | flag