You may also like

Rate Dr. Soroush Khoshroo

Dr. Soroush Khoshroo's Ratings

Before my friend referred me to Dr. Khoshroo, I have been suffering TMD for 3 months and had to take Advil every day. The pain was all over the left side of my face, toothache, migraine, sinus sore and fullness and swelling… I have seen the nose-ear-throat doctor and inner medical specialist, also tried physiotherapy, acupuncture and chiropractic, but no much progress.

Luckily I got to see Dr. Khoshroo, I was very impressed by the way he pointed at the skeleton model and explained extreme clearly how the bone and muscle works. He is very kind and always pays attention to every detail. Talking to him is like talking to an old friend. Amazingly, right after the first session, I did not need any pain killer anymore. After 3 sessions, I felt almost 95% pain free! Dr. Khoshroo is so good that I am literally referring him to almost everybody;-)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2814826].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

I went to Soroush to see if he could help my alignment issues and my lower back pain. He was able to quickly asses what was the root cause of my back pain and prescribed custom fit orthotics to help me as I walked around during the day. He also introduced me to his Active-Release technique which fixed my alignment issues and alleviated the built up stress and tension in my body. As a high-performing athlete, his treatment really opened up my body and allowed me to continue training at a high level while reducing the risk of injury.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2783169].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

I have seen Dr Khoshroo twice, once for an ankle issue and most recently for a shoulder injury that was not improving with other therapies. In both cases, he did a thorough consult and evaluation with me first, giving me a clear diagnosis of what my injury was, how Active Release Therapy would work to speed my recovery and then offered me a probable timeline for treatment. There’s no question his knowledge and expertise make him one of the best in his field – I noticed improvement from the very first treatment and the timeline of appointments needed has been pretty spot on - but his approach to his patients as individuals is also excellent. He treated each appointment as if it were the first, listening to my updates and answering any new questions I had, ensuring that I was informed every step of the way and for both my injuries, he demonstrated he was as invested in my full recovery as I was. He is an excellent doctor and I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2729902].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2015

I tore my ACL last year and had my reconstruction surgery on May 1st. I hadn't initially planned to have Chiro as part of my rehab and recovery plan. I spoke with Dr. Soroush Khoshroo at an event and he explained that there are new ART and Graston techniques that would significantly impact my recovery and help with removing the scar tissue. He asked me to research them and if I had any questions I can call him and ask! I ran that by my surgeon and by my physio and both encouraged it, so I actually decided to go to Soroush very early on after my surgery. It was a great call and perhaps I was very lucky to have met him at the event to be pointed into his direction. He is one of the few Chiropractors in the city certified to do ART and Graston and these techniques work! These techniques are developed to help assist with patient recovery after an injury or surgery in my case. Every time I visited him I received a boost to my recovery. Soroush deals with the injuries very scientifically. Expect a thorough explanation of why you feel the pain and discomfort at the location of your injury. Then he will actually demonstrate to you where things are tight and tense. Next he does his work on your injury and finally he gives you advice on what to do on your own to help the recovery. So when you are with him, you are able to follow what he does and why he does it and you will feel the effects of his therapy. I have never seen any therapist so focused and dedicated to helping his patient understand his/her problems and to helping the patient solve the problem. Sometimes as I go home, I receive emails from Soroush with suggestion for exercises, etc. to address a particular issue that I had complained about during my session with him. If you are recovering from an injury that is stopping you from normal life, trust me that Soroush is someone you like to have on your recovery team! Very knowledgeable, excellent at what he does, and very caring. You can’t really ask for more. I am 4 months into my rehab now and already am running and hiking. I am expected to have a full recovery by winter which is amazing, thanks to my medical team in which Soroush has played a huge part.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2528748].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2014

I've been going to Soroush over the past few years for various injuries mostly related to sport. The injuries ranged from torn groin muscle strains to back pain. He is very knowledgeable and really cares about his patients. He walks you through every step of the treatment, so you know exactly what's happening. I've always felt better after just a few sessions with him, so I highly recommend him for any type of injury or just simple adjustment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2524179].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2014

I have had absolutely wonderful results from Dr. Khoshroo. His knowledge of the human body and treatments combining both A.R.T. and chiropractics have given me so much relief after many months of suffering. I love that he assigns exercises to be done at home. This way I know I can be involved in my own recovery. Dr. Khoshroo is very personable and you can tell he actually cares about helping you get better. So happy to have found him. Thank-you Soroush! Debbie :-)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2514351].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2014

Soroush has been a life saver for both me and my boyfriend Joel's running careers! We are ultra marathon runners and, consequently, our muscles and joints take a ton of impact from hours of running. He has been able to make quick effective adjustments and break down tone with ART in minimal treatments- keeping our bodies running like well-oiled machines. A very caring and friendly doctor who will ensure you are treated the best. Thanks Soroush!

-Shannon (National Mountain Running Team Member 2012/2013, Kintec Race Team Member and Ambassador for Team Finn and 5 Peaks Trail Racing)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2505775].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2014

I have seen chiropractors since I was a child and I've been fortunate to have been with excellent ones. I was referred to Dr. Soroush Khoshroo through a friend. After our first meeting & treatment, over a year ago, I knew I had found someone amazing. His skill & knowledge are impressive but it's the time & care he takes with each patient that impressed me most. The physical issues I had were carefully assessed and a discussion regarding treatment ensued. His incredible toolkit of methods and modalities allow him to tackle a patients problems unlike most other chiropractors. I highly recommend him to all my friends.
Craig Veroni

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2492287].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2014

I cannot recommend Dr Khosroo highly enough. He is the first medical person I have been to explain why my shoulder hurts and how his technique will help. He is VERY knowledgable. My shoulder has greatly improved- something I thought would never happen as it has been a chronic condition. Dr. Knish room also went to the trouble to research another condition I am dealing with that he had not specifically treated. He is an exceptionally fine doctor. His approach is very physical - phsyio-chiro. He also provides excellent instructions for home based exercises. He is an amazing doctor. Don't hesitate to see him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2492141].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2014

Let me start off with telling you that I have been to almost every physiotherapist and chiropractor known in Vancouver. Dr. Soroush was able to work with me every step of the way to solve an injuries that I have had for over 2 years. He has an amazing attitude and always there for his patients. Extremely knowledgeable and always gives you the options you can take even if its treatment with other people. He is not afraid to go to the area's he needs to solve the issues. He does everything in a mature and experience manner. If you are looking for a Chiropractor don't look any further. I suggest to have 30 minute sessions instead of 15 as it gives him more time to properly hit every area he needs to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2204275].votes_count ]]